Capture Your Attention

Hey guys,

Here’s a video of me from the summer! I put a lot of effort into landing these tricks and combos so I hope that everyone enjoys it. It’s mostly flatland, and the riding could be cleaner, so I know that might anger some people haha, but I had a lot of fun making it!

Let me know what you think of the edit and filming. My friend edited it for me and he is always looking for feedback.

This video is a little bitter sweet for me, because now that I’m at university, I don’t have much time to ride anymore. My consistency has really become terrible since the summer and I haven’t learned anything new.

Anyways, here it is!

Nice to see a video from you again :slight_smile: I’m in the same boat as you, i’m at uni as well and your time riding does reduce by alot. Props to you for still sticking at it :slight_smile:

I really like the 450’s, and you’ve got some of the basic combos down which is great to see :slight_smile:

Keep on riding!

:slight_smile:

That was awesome! You’ve improved so much and it’s great to see another video from you! It’s awesome that you learned crankflips too, the one in the video looked good. Also, the rolling wrap-360 was really clean!

Wauw! This is cool man! I love the 450’s to and from tire!
Keep it up. :slight_smile:

Mark! This was sick. I loved the combos, especially rolling wrap-3 spin one footed, that’s so hard! The timelapse was beautiful and I don’t know what you’re talking about, all the tricks were pretty clean, your style has gotten way better :smiley: It’s good to see you finally got crankflips too.

Oh, and 450s up and down were smoooooth

Thanks man! It’s tough being at uni when my unicycle is sitting there waiting to be used but I have too much work, but it makes the times I do ride even more fun than unusual :slight_smile:

I will always keep on riding!

Thanks Dan (municycle.ca blog taught me your name haha)! I’m really glad that you’ve noticed my progression. I worked hard to get crankflips:)

Thank you bro! I’m happy everyone seemed to like the 450s :smiley:

Thanks so much Julia! Your comment really means a lot to me.

Everyone should keep an eye out for Tanguy Herlin’s new video! It’s going to be way better than this video:D

Haha, the funniest part about everyone wanting to know my name is that it’s been right there for over a year!

nice video man :slight_smile: really liked it, your rolls keep on improving and the 450’s and the 540 from seat backwards were awesome!

Thanks dude! 540s from seat backwards are easier for me haha :o