buying websites

i want to buy a KH 24 freeride but i want a website to buy it off of.
i looked at unicycle.com but i want one where i can pick out optional seats and hydraulic brake to come with the uni.

you can e-mail the specs of your unicycle to darren bedford (his address is on his website, bedfordunicycles.ca) and he’ll get back to you on it.

it’s the closest solution i could think of for your situation.

ok thanks!

Re: buying websites

“musketman” <musketman@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> writes:

> i want to buy a KH 24 freeride but i want a website to buy it off of.
> i looked at unicycle.com but i want one where i can pick out optional
> seats and hydraulic brake to come with the uni.

Assuming you live in the USA, the Unicycle.com site has a box for
special requests when you check out. It’s a good bet the other three
unicycle.com locations will customize your order, too.

Bedford [www.bedfordunicycles.ca] is your other choice in North
America. Ordering is less convenient (phone, email, payment by check
or money order), but the service is good. The prices in the online
catalog are in Canadian dollars, so they look higher than they really
are.

Ken

I recomend Bedford, I got mine through him. It takes a while to ship, but he’s great w/ service and advice.

Here’s a little known secret (I think):

My friend ordered a KH 2004 on Amazon, and the 2005 came. It had unicycle.com stickers on the insides of the frame. There was a catalog in the box called “Mountain Gear,” and in it, was a KH '05 Freeride for $520.

Here’s the link:
http://www.mgear.com/pages/product/product.asp/level1_id/0/level2_id/0/level3_id/0/item/640815
It has free shipping too!!!

Just because the uni.com website shows a uni with certain components, you can call up and substitute. They will recaculate the cost. I did this several years ago, and I bet you can do still do this. Just call them.

Also, the website doesn’t always reflect what they have in stock. New items, sometimes take a while to get posted on the website. Again, just ask. A phone call works best when compared to emails. The response is faster.