buying mountain unicycle

i need some thing for a medium lvl rider. drops no higher the 4 ft. 24 or 26 in wheel. other then that i am 110 pounds 5.6 so something that will fit. idk what ells to put this is the first real uni i have bought so if you dont have something maybe a good idea would help to.

If you’re in the USA, the Nimbus 26" that Nurse Ben is selling a few threads down this forum is very nice, and a reasonable price. Otherwise, the safest bet is to go for a Kris Holm or Nimbus ISIS muni, either new or used depending on your budget. If you’re going to do 4ft drops you’d probably want to upgrade the cranks on a Nimbus to KH Moments.

There are some good deals on new KH munis in America I think - BikeIsland.com?
Or keep an eye out on here and ebay for used munis - there are usually a few up for sale.

As for 24" or 26", it’s mostly down to personal choice. If you’re into the “big drop” type of riding, you’d probably be better off with a 24. 26 is less common at the moment (although I’m a big fan of that size).

Rob

Ya go to Bikeisland.com i just got a KH 24" for $409.00 free priority shipping.:smiley:

Here’s a link.

Cant get better for the price.

I’ll sell you my 24" splined qu-ax with two spare tyres and super-strong steel pedals for 200 euros + shipping.