Busteduni.com Unicycle breakage!

If someone here understands English and wouldn’t mind translating a little bit, it would be great if you can translate this:

I am extremely proud to announce the arrival of a new unicycling website:

Busteduni.com
The Home of Unicycle Breakage.

On the homepage it explains what the site is all about.

A couple things:

1. To start the website off, we are holding a photo contest. This ends at 12:00 am PST January 15, 2005. There will be one winner as of now, and the prizes will be:

one copy of the unicycle film “Spaced Out”
one of my Unicyclejester shirts (very limited sizes available)
one Muni weekend T shirt (donated by John Foss)
some other goodies (donated by John Foss)

The prize package will be shipped free to the US and Canada. For shipping to Germany and the rest of the world, I might ask the winner to chip in a little bit on the shipping. When the winner is annouced, more information on this will be available.

The judges for the winning photo will be: myself, John Foss, Dan Heaton, Gilby, and the members of Busteduni.com*

*When logged in, members can rate each photo on a scale with 5 choices. Please rate photos, as it will be the 5th judge!

The winning photo will be chosen out of the three albums on the site (Busted Unicycles, Busted Bones, and Crashed)

Recently, I added a “Video Gallery.” If you have CRASH clips, you can put them in the album there!

I hope you like the site, I invested quite a lot of hours into getting it up. Once again, many thanks to the people who helped me out in making it, and testing various parts of it.

Later,

Jess

Translation:

Ich bin sehr stolz den Start einer neuen Einrad-Seite vorstellen zu dürfen:

Busteduni.com
Das Zuhause von Einrad-Brüchen/Stürzen.

Auf der Homepage kann man lesen, um was es sich bei der Seite handelt.

Ein paar Sachen:

1. Zum Start der Seite, machen wir einen Foto-Contest. Dieser endet am 15. Januar 2005, 12:00 am PST.

Es wird einen Gewinner geben, und die Preise sind folgende:

Eine Kopie des Einradfilms “Spaced Out”
Eins meiner Unicyclejester shirts (limitierte Größen vorhanden)
Ein Muni-Weekend T-Shirt (gespendet von John Foss)
Ein paar andere ‘Goodies’/Kleinigkeiten (deutsche Übersetzung für Goodies ist Süßigkeiten/Bonbons) (gespendet von John Foss)

Das Preispaket wird kostenfrei nach USA und Canada versendet. Für Deutschland und den Rest der Welt, könnte es sein, dass ich den Gewinner um einen kleine Beteiligung am den Versandkosten bitten muss.
Wenn der Gewinner fest steht, wird es mehr Information darüber geben.

Die Fotocontest-Jury wird sein: Ich, John Foss, Dan Heaton, Gilby und die Member von busteduni.com*

*Eingeloggte Member können Fotos auf einer Skala mit 5 Möglichkeiten bewerten. Bittet bewertet Fotos, damit ihr das 5. Jury-Mitglied werdet!

Das Gewinnerfoto wird aus den 3 Alben auf der Seite ausgesucht (Busted Unicycles/Kaputte Einräder, Busted Bones/Kaputte Knochen and Crashed/Unfälle).

Kürzlich habe ich eine Video-Gallerie erstellt. Falls du Crashvideos hast, kannst du sie in dieses Album stellen!

Ich hoffe euch gefällt die Seite, Ich habe ziemlich viele Stunden investiert, um die Seite auf die Beine zu stellen.
Noch einmal vielen Dank an die Leute die mir dabei geholfen haben und verschiedene Teile getestet haben.

Later,

Jess

So, this was a Translation made by me. I think and hope it’s ok and understandable for Germans.
Nice site, going to search some crash-clips now!

Tassilo

So, das war eine Übersetzung von mir. Ich denke und hoffe sie ist ok und verständlich für Deutsche.
Gute Seite, ich werde jetzt ein paar Crash-Videos suchen!

Tassilo

hey Jess!

good job! couldn’t check out all of it yet but it seems to be a great page.

keep on rocking

see you

cheers

iten

Thank you for translating Tassilo!

Adrian- I am glad you like it!
Keep up the riding and I will see you either in Denmark for FLUCK, or in Switzerland!

Swiss Power!

Later,

Jess

wie funktionirt das ein chrash video zum hinzufügen ? muss ich mich da regestrieren ?

ich hätt da auch ganz nette stürze ( =

Sie müssen registrieren, um einen Abbruchbildschirmclip zu addieren.

Later,

Jess

Wuhhahahahaahahah, your translation tool must have been drunk :slight_smile:
Pretty funny translation.

wogri

Hehe. What did I say?

I guess babelfish isn’t that great!

Later,

Jess

give us the favor and speak in english. We are all able to understand that … more or less even to speak it…

Ride On,
gossi

Babelfish translates it back to: “They must register, in order to add an abort screen tie-clip.”

If I translated it back:
You must do register, to sum up a cancel screen clip.