brisbane ride.

I’m up for a ride suggest a time and i’ll check if it’s possible. But I’d love to go somewhere a little different this time.

same^
,(ill have my trials its fixed now)

cant this weekend sorry guys. i started college this week so im gonna be stuck for time for ages. i may try squeeze one in next weekend but yea ill see what happens.

i went for a ride last friday. learnt how to glide a lot better and more consistent and also practised rail riding. took me a while but i finally got pretty consistent at that too.

yea so probs not this week guys.:frowning:

anyone?

I’m still up for one, I should be free next week saturday or sunday. Even if only one person wants to join me, wouldn’t mind riding around the southbank area. Anyone else still up for one?

nah im out
too hot

Aww come on its only a bit hot :stuck_out_tongue: just drink lots of water lol. It should cool down by next week and shouldn’t be as hot as it is now.

G’day all. How are you?

Are there still regular muni rides happening in Brisbane? If so I’d be keen to come along. I do love trials riding but I’m not so keen on riding around where there’s lots of people, so I’ll have to give these other rides a miss.

I’d like to get a bit of riding done in the next two months. After that I’m moving to Berlin for the rest of the year! It’s all very exciting…I may even meet soem German unicyclists over there, but I’m not sure if I can really bring a unicycle with me.

Cheers,
Andrew

Anybody? It’s not as hot now dandeman you know you want to :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: brisbane ride.

On Feb 24, 8:16 pm, andrew_carter
<andrew_car...@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote:
> Are there still regular muni rides happening inBrisbane?
Have you tried searching here:
http://www.google.com/cse?cref=http%3A%2F%2Fcse.geobytes.com%2Fcse.cse%3FGetCseContext%26pt_LocationCode%3DAUQLBRIS&client=pub-0791294149386180&sa=Search&cof=FORID:1&q=unicycle&loading=1
(Sorry about the long URL but it will take you straight to the
Brisbane page.)

I wouldn’t mind coming up for a ride. I am progressing alot quicker than I first thought I would, so I might be able to keep up with you guys, lol.
I am down on the Gold Coast but I go up to brissy to ride my “cough” lowrider/oldskool pushies “cough” with a group of guys so I would be willing to travel up there for a uni ride. Plus I wouldn’t have to drive as getting the uni on the train would be easier than one of my bikes.

Would anyone be up for a ride around easter? So not this weekend but the next one?

yeah im in, i should be studying but i havent ridden in sooo long its not funny. damn homework/study/car/work.

where did you have in mind.?

Haha I know what you mean I havn’t ridden in a while either. As for the “where” well I never realy got that far :P. I’m not realy fussed, maybe meat at the plaza like usual and try and find some different riding places. Any suggestions?

What sort of riding do you guys do on these rides?
I am only a beginer so I cant do any tricks or ride really fast or anything :o
Sunday or Monday would be good for me, if im gonna go.
Cheers Mitchell

hmmm. next sunday? as in sunday in 6 days? cause that i can do. easter weekend, mayby…

we mainly do street/trials/freestyle. nothing too hard if you dont want it to be.

I can do both next sunday and easter weekend but I would prefer it to be easter weekend because of asignments and exams next week. Althought I don’t realy mind all that much either way.

hmmm. ill see what other people prefer. i can do both like you but my exams are on after easter :angry: . so we have a pickle.

Yer that sucks.
Do you know of anyone else planning on coming?
On another note, I don’t like pickles.

…ok. yeah i dunno whos coming. tom? dan? dan?