Bring Back The Chat Room!

meh, no body is in there

are you kidding, being able to talk famous riders, and getting tips from ppl with instant reply, tht would be sweet. Might ruin some of the forums though.

so im posting basicly to bum this thread up, casue i also think the chatroom wold be a great idea

The best way to promote gabbly is to make a thread like this a sticky in JC or have some other sort of a reminder. Because right now most people usually forget it even exists.

I don’t really care for a chatroom, personally. Don’t see much point.

you dont see a point untill it gets you in the eye! (in stewie voice)

but seriously, pointy chatrooms could be the new youtube.

I remember a chatroom called opti-chat which was pretty good. Is it possible to have a chat room like that?? :smiley:

I want a chat room!!!:slight_smile:

(Lets keep bumping this up)

bumpin up the thread

yah, this place needs a chat room…but like the forums, with different sections so it doesnt get to much people talking at once.

Why is this thread in RSU?

Isn’t MR enough of a chat room?

If not, then why not always have gabbly on? I really don’t think that a chat room is that necessary or would be incredibly useful over MR, unless there’s something fantastic I’m missing about how the instant reply is so much better than the almost instant reply you can often get in MR.

IRC is the choice to go. So Gilby can put a java-applet on the site and as well you can simply join via your desired client. There is a channel on quakenet called #unitalking (the same project start in the german forums too).

ya

the happy birthday veronicaferren works good 2 ya know…

lol you mean VFMR? :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw in the Gabbly forum a Lost forum that embeds the gabbly chat window into a post. I’m not sure if Gilby would have to do that or not, but that’s be a really easy way to do it. And it looks qutie spiffy.

Check out this link to see what I’m talking about. http://www.dharmasecrets.com/forum/index.php?topic=2111.0

Hmm…Gilby’s Gabbly…