*BRAND NEW* Try-All Stiky Lite tyres

Hey forum!
I’ve got two brand new Try-All Stiky Lite tyres for sale - one black and one white :smiley:
These are the best trials tires in the world and they’re also great for flat and street! :slight_smile: They have an advantageous triangular tread providing grip on most natural and urban surfaces!

Prices:
black - $87 + shipping
white - $97 + shipping
:astonished:

pm me if you are interested and I will be happy to answer any questions, inquiries and send you more pictures if need be :wink:

Don’t miss out! :sunglasses: :smiley:

They look sick Jock, but I don’t think I have the money atm :frowning: BTW, why did you change your user name and avatar? Your uni looks awesome with the cut down frame and white tyre!

I don’t think I changed my username but I changed my avatar from the old pic because i got the new tire :slight_smile: and thanks, man :smiley:

:slight_smile: hahah thanks for the post. Where can on buy a white tyre?

That sucks i just ordered one a few days ago from tartybikes. :frowning:

How are you liking it?

I love it! it feels way better than the maxxis cc :smiley: I’m sure you’ll love it too!

how much do they weigh?

according to renegade juggling:

the white tyre is 953g and the black tyre is 885g :smiley:

Sorry I already have purchase it for my new unicycle.

Are these the 2010 or 2011 models Jock?

Hey man! Um, I am not too sure :roll_eyes: I’ll assume 2010 because I got them in early december :slight_smile: Do you know of a way to tell the difference??
cool avatar btw :smiley:

Who would have thought it, white weighs 68g.

SOLD! ill take the black one ill pick it up tomorrow k

haha, stil have the smooth white one left :stuck_out_tongue: - $90 :slight_smile: