BMW2004/2 Cumbria (UK)

The poll is now closed and the date chosen is 24-26th September 2004.

Details of the routes will be announced nearer the time but it is likely to consist of one day on mostly man-made stuff followed by a high fell route along a ridge followed by some downhill. It is tempting to choose a fairly hard route for this with both very steep sections and at least one long section of drops and rock steps.

Both days will have an easier/fun option as well.

Simon

Sounds cool!

Excellent news, I’ll put the dates in the UUU newsletter:-)

Thanks Sarah, hopefully it’ll be a good turn out.

Sarah, is that the current edition that will be out at BUC?

So whos coming then?

Aaron

It certainly will be, its finished, just got to get it printed and posted out and put on-line . I’ll bring some extra paper copies to BUC11 for any new mambers or those whos e-mail addys bounce.

sarah

cool, theres not really much of a reply to who’s coming really is there, looks like it’ll just be the three of us.
Anyone else coming???
aaron

Richard and I will try to be there!

Yes, I’ll be there. Really looking forward to it.

Steve

cool, should be good. I hope people make the effort to come up, obviously it’s a distance from the south but I hope people will be pursuaded by the good riding.
aaron

Aaron has just ordered me to post here to say I’ll almost certainly be there, barring alien abduction or similar unavoidable events.

I’m too scared to resist, he’ll come and beat me up if I don’t…

Phil

Aaron has just ordered me to post here to say I’ll almost certainly be there, barring alien abduction or similar unavoidable events.

I’m too scared to resist, he’ll come and beat me up if I don’t…

Phil

cough
Lots of posts due to the forum hiccuping again… :frowning:

:smiley:

Re: BMW2004/2 Cumbria (UK)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:42:21 -0500, “phil” wrote:

>barring alien abduction or similar unavoidable events.

Unavoidable? I’m pretty sure you will avoid being abducted by aliens.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

Clearly a system of 1/14 and 1/16 is not decimal - Mikefule on the English weight system