Birds and Trials

“at least I have a seat”

that’s great.

Video deleted… Was ist das?

The vimeo version need to be deinterlaced and look really shitty. The youtube one, with “high quality” set on is good.

Very nice, realy liked it. Congrats on the 102. looks like you have a few good places to ride. I was looking forward to seing your trials course but it was still awesome. I must get out to the coast and ride some sea walls sumtime.

Thats weird you find hopping over a bar easier, you have to hop quite a bit clear of it so you dont clip it. Although landing on ledges after a big hop is also pretty hard, I duno.

I need to make another vid, its too hot to ride here in england though. Need to wait for it too cool back off.

I’ll be filming the sliver trials course this weekend.

Sweet. =p

I think youve answered this before, but how tall are you? Your bar doesnt look all that high. When I had 7 pallets stacked for 40", it seemed huge and I remember thinking (Dannis bar didnt look this high…). Then again, it was night when I was riding. Hmm… lol

Love the vid though. Phil liked it too, enough to make him mad at himself and go out to practice. “Jumping on picnic tables doesnt even mean anything now!”

Id take that as a compliment.

I not digging the music at all, but the riding was good.
You got some nice spots over there, be happy with that!!
I have no good trial places around.

Peter M

I’m 6 foot 2 and half inches tall. I usually round it up to be more awesome. My seat is low enough that smaller riders feel comfortable with it, so pretty low for my hight. After those Joe H vids, you know. I might go a tough lower in the future (half inch to an inch). The bar looks a little smaller because I was filming from a tripod on top of my big box looking down. I’ll try and get a direct shot next time I beat my record.

Nice Vid

Nice trials video funny at the end LOL my big sisters boyfriend does that
“oh dear, oh dear, oh dear” thing, LOL nice vid!
cheers uni98:D

I got tons of footage this weekend. Vid soon!

Nice, I can’t wait to see another super vid of you.
Congrats with 102cm:p.