BIG sales @ unicycle.com?

What times of the year does unicycle.com do their big sales? I didn’t see what I wanted during the 12 days of Xmas. I need another unicycle but I think I can wait to get a really good price. Thx

They had a 25% off deal during the weekend of Thanksgiving. I don’t know if they offer that every year. Sign up for the online newsletter from unicycle.com and you will get monthly sales they offer.

The big deals were on the cyberweekend sale after thanksgiving, the 12 days of christmas sale was kind of a bust IMO… not much in the way of good deals there. Don’t give up hope yet though, there is still another week or two were things could go on sale.

Keep an eye out on other places too, I’ve seen some smoking deals at hayneedle.

I wasn’t sure if this was the right place to post, but Unicycle.com’s US site is having a one day only sale today. Buy one uni get one of equal or lesser value half off (excluding Kris Holm). The code to use at checkout is BOGOHOA1. I don’t have a pile of spare money sitting around to cash in on this offer, but hopefully someone else can take advantage of it! :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 11.09.37 AM

1 Like

I noticed the UDC USA prices went up, but then back down just recently.
For example, the Oracle 27.5 was $680 when I bought it Dec 2021 (after months of being out of stock). I want to say it went up to $690 or $700 after that for much of 2022, but is now $660.
Not a huge difference, but there ya go.
The repeat purchase discount is better by comparison (7% discount waiting for me after the Oracle purchase. $660 x 7% = ~$46 off :slight_smile:
I find myself wanting n+1 unicycles!

1 Like