Bicyclesource.us

Bicycle source is awesome… their outlet is real close to my house, like 10 minutes. Ive gotten bikes from them and im probably going to buy the new DX from them.

e39m5

Good question. How long does it take you to get back to a customer with a concern?

Usually, people compliment me on the speed at which I get back to them. However, I am right in the middle of a huge move to another state halfway across the country, so there may be occasional times when I am not as responsive as usual. If you have a concern about your wheel, Bugman, I would be glad to address it as soon as I possibly can.

Actually my wheel is fine, but you may want to respond to the multiple e-mails from from Jeffrey. He has sent them before and after your multiple posts on this forum. I would think if you have time and access to respond to forum threads, you would have the time(literally a couple of minutes) to send an e-mail to a customer who has spent almost $2,000 with you. I would certainly be able to find the time.

I’m sorry to say that there have been several emails in the last couple of weeks that I have been late in answering, including Jeffrey’s. I’m finding this move to be a fairly stressful one, and sometimes I have to put a lot of thought into a response before actually sending it. I have sent a response to Jeffrey, and hope to hear from him soon.

I’m glad to hear you are happy with your wheel.

Good.

I am really enjoying my wheel. Did 54 miles on it on a Saturday a couple of weeks ago. Rides like a dream.

So where are moving to?

My DX arrived yesterday. I couldn’t be happier with bicyclesource. I ordered on Monday. Getting my Paypal payment was delayed until Tuesday because of MY stinkin spam filter and the uni arrived on Thursday. I only paid for standard shipping, so I was expecting to get it until next week.

Great job, Bicyclesource!

I just called bicycle source and got through on my second try. Theres still no 2006 cycles in stock, but its only been a week since I last called and they estimated 2 weeks. Ill try and call agin monday

e39m5

I have posted a little announcement on the LiveWire Website in the News Section. If you have any questions, I’d be glad to answer them for you.