Best Uni Photo thread

the best i found on my computer

One for the incredible-styled unicyclist :sunglasses: , and the other for the light, the colours and the symmetry.

Manuel

bestpic1.jpg

This is Me.

Give Blood/Play Hockey. When’s she’s not giving blood playing hockey, she does it uni’ing, or skiing, or lacrosse, or fighting her brother, etc:) .

don’t know why, but I just love that picture! hah

What unicycle? Certainly cool.

There just wasn’t near enough comments about the pic posted by aleksi.palola on the first page. :slight_smile:

Nice shot Mike… As I’ve said many times, there’s no fooling genetics.

What a tiny unicyclist jumping on that popsicle.
Does UDC carry 2-inch trials unis?

Here’s a few that were taken very close to the end of 05!!

Photo credit goes to my Dad.

—>

jess_on_log_on_beach.jpg

<—

Jess,

That second pic is Fing sweet!

I like the first picture, Jester. The slightly exaggerated upward angle makes it look like you’re a lot higher than I discovered you really are after looking at the third picture.

Well I like all 3 of those Jess. They are all great :wink: Very cool :stuck_out_tongue: ht emiddle one is probably best though :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, so the second one isnt on a unicycle, but it is still of me, and it was taken at the NZUni weekend, so does that count?

You gotta admit a front flip off a low wall is still cool.

IMG_1192.JPG

Tim front flip.jpg

Here’s some pictures I took on rides in each season. Oddly enough there aren’t any riders in any of the pictures.

I’m not sure if the inline images will work, cos they point to the attachments, but we’ll see.

Winter

Spring

Summer

Autumn

summer.jpg

Are you sure those aren’t out of order, or does it snow more in the spring than winter in Nottingham?

Those a really nice Joe.

Hey Andrew, hope you don’t mind, but I used two of your pictures on the very first page for a Webmastering project. We had to make a magazine cover, and obviously I made one about unicycling. I split those two pictures and that was my cover story. The headline:

“Andrew Carter - The next Evolution of Balance?”

Here’s a picture of uni hockey on main street last year at the Telluride Mountain Film Festival.

unihockey1.jpg

hmmm…how long have you been doing front flips. and that almost looks like a backflip.