Best Uni Photo thread

COOL! I think I may have another good’un up my sleaves…

It would be better if it didn’t look sif I was going to crash into that tree… and if Brian’s leg wasn’t in the way. But then the leg tells a bit of the story too. (btw, notice the “funky” pedal placement… I was back-reving on that shot.)

GILD: as someone who often does the kickup mount, and likes to show it off, I can tell there’s something weird about that picture. Really cool nonetheless though! :slight_smile:

A couple of blue eyed winners:D

mike & tyler.pdf (495 KB)

you both are INTENSE.

nice one.

As long as we’re on the Gasworks Park theme, here’s my son Miles takin’ in a Seattle sunset at Gasworks.

I’ll submit my favourite photo from 2005

hooversinswitzerland.jpeg

And another of my favourites

autcomingtowardsyou.jpeg

Ken,

Is there any chance of you posting a high res version of that first one? That’s my favourite so far.

Thanks,
Andrew

2 photos of mine

Unicyclist at Julian’s freestyle workshop

Sideways hand WW/Balancing

And by request :wink:

a photo of me

This is kinda good.

I like this one too.

(it´s me)

Thanks. I think so too. The guy who took the photo did a really good job.
I’m the tiny one on the right. If you take a close looks it appears that I’m standing on this movable toilet in the background :).

@Murde Mental: Yeah, on the grass part.

Pretty cool photos in this thread! Such diffrent situations but all are good in their own way… interesting.

My standup wheelwalk on a rail (in this case a gate)!

checkernuts, how high is the bar your hopping over? i had a pic like that from motorama last year but the lady at the RiteAid place ruined the film…

The first pic is taken in Stuttgart too.

-no comment-

Not yet, it’s still on Andy Cotters computer. Hopefully I’ll get the disc after Xmas. I took that pic as we descended the Grosse Scheidegg pass heading into Grindelwald in Switzerland. The riders in the photo are Nathan and Beau Hoover. One of the most enjoyable climbs and descents of the Alps Unicycle Tour. You have no idea how many times I had to jump in a ditch before I lined up that photo.

It’s currently my cellphone background and my desktop background.

Ken

The tire grab photo is GREAT!!

The drop photo is crazy, scary, a really bad idea, that must have hurt, etc.