Best Uni Photo thread

Are you sure those aren’t out of order, or does it snow more in the spring than winter in Nottingham?

Those a really nice Joe.

Hey Andrew, hope you don’t mind, but I used two of your pictures on the very first page for a Webmastering project. We had to make a magazine cover, and obviously I made one about unicycling. I split those two pictures and that was my cover story. The headline:

“Andrew Carter - The next Evolution of Balance?”

Here’s a picture of uni hockey on main street last year at the Telluride Mountain Film Festival.

unihockey1.jpg

hmmm…how long have you been doing front flips. and that almost looks like a backflip.

UniHoki with 661s?
And they call me a fairy?!?

NIce pic tho.
Did you have to get council permission to close the road?

That spring photo is probably in the peak district, which is an are of mild undulations (hence the name) up and across a bit from Nottingham. Being higher up, it is an area where logical weather patterns no longer apply.

John

The film fest gets permission to close the street for the whole festival it’s great having the street closed for three days! we also get to set up trials obsticals this year we had this set up.

unihockey3.jpg

Well, close enough. We call it UniHoki and we’re only now beginning to wake up to the wonders of shin guards.
Shh, don’t tell the EMU crowd.

They’re definately in order. I was away camping in the second picture. Like John said, it was the Peak District, which has it’s own very bizarre weather system, so it might snow in April when it’s toasty warm elsewhere.

Joe

Hey guys. I know its pretty late in the show but i ran accross a pic of my friend John that is one of my favorites:

That’s beautiful, it reminds me of home in New Mexico.

This one I meant reminded me of NM. Where was it?

Hey Manuel,

Just curious if you have ridden at Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA) or like on the vent or the stage down to a ramp? Or any more or less famous skate spots?
and if, got any pictures?
peace out-

Hi,

Absolutely, I often ride in front of the Macba. As i often ride with a skateboarder friend, we sometimes go to Sants Estacio to (where i landed my first unispin 360, it’s a place full of history for me). When i want to practice grinds i usually go to plaza Universitat with its perfect black marble curbs. These are 3 very famous skate spots.
But I’m sorry i don’t have any photo.

The colored photo was shot in the Guell Park, a great place for a sunny sunday ride with little and nice muni spots. The B&W one is from plaza Tetuan

Part of the third video i did was filmed in the Forum, it’s a gigantic street spot. http://manu2015.free.fr/video_street-3.avi

Manuel

Hey, oh sweet, so you havn’t bumped into any skate pro? hehe

yeah I’ve heard of them all, that’s really nice. Okey I’ll check that video.
thanks

by the way, have you grind that ledge which continue onto a rail?
That’s pretty awesome rail.

• simon

I’ll contribute. This is me during the Leaf River Days parade in northern Illinois last June. I remember riding up to the crowd and doing a rolling hop, but I still don’t remember looking straight at what now seems to be the camera.

Here ya go Bruce. Thanks for saving that for me.

Edit: page 11 pwn3g

Steve,

Great times. That was and always is a great parade. Looks like Clyde the Monkey got some publication as well. That’s him following behind Mary in the truck.

Tha picture is awsome

Thanks! I had fun.