Best pictures of 2016 for World Unicycling Calendar

The calendar is ready!

The World Unicycling Calendar 2017 is ready, and available for anyone to download for free.

I have browsed through hundreds of pictures, mostly in this thread and in Pictures of your latest ride. Thanks all for the amazing contributions. It was hard to cut down to the twelve most ‘WOW’ pictures, but I got there in the end. Below is an impression of the final product on my wall, and the twelve that made the final selection (actually 13 since one of them is composed of two separate pictures).

The calendar is available as a free download, for anyone interested. Send me your email address through PM or to klaas.bil (at) unicyclist (dot) com, and I will send you a personal download link. It consists of a single pdf file, to be printed by yourself. I recommend glossy photo paper. It is optimised for the international standard A4 size, so Americans may have to fiddle somewhat with dimensions. The month and weekday names in Dutch make for an exotic touch, as does The Netherlands’s Kings’ Day on the 27th of April. :slight_smile:
Please: no redistribution, no commercial use.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Regrets

Here are a few pictures that almost made it into the calendar. They are certainly calendar-worthy but I had to make hard choices to make the calendar as lively and varied as possible.

20160729_18-50-00_foss-3-X2_DCE.jpg

20160729_22-21-46_foss-4-X2_DCE.jpg

30949530504_456c0546d2_z_DCE.jpg

DSC00208_rotsen_DCE.jpg

DSC01892_bergmeer_groter_DCE.jpg

SPRONG_DCE_DCE.jpg

Great selection Klaas!

Very nice!

I just downloaded the calendar, and wow, the photos in full resolution are just amazing! Thanks so much for doing this! I love having these calendars up in my cubicle at work all year. (And I still have previous ones hanging up – the photos are just great!)