Best photos of 2011

Yep, they were from this year, but I get a similar one every year, because the photographer likes hiding behind the same corner.

Come to think of it, ISTR that on the pic I saw earlier, you were a little bit more to the left (and behind). You seem to be making progress :slight_smile:

1,5 minutes!

ind 1 (7) ava.jpg

This one’s dying for a caption… :slight_smile:

That’s Tomas Nemecek and Corbin Dunn, in the ice-cold waters of the American River at the bottom of the Stevens Trail, during MUni Weekend.

And no, Corbin is not wearing a speedo.

20111009_11-49-41_foss.jpg

Riding where it’s legal:
The South Fork American River Trail

20110723_11-16-43_foss.jpg

During my century ride in June, at the Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts in Davis, CA. Nice fountain out front.

20110612_11-27-01_foss.jpg

The MUni Weekend crew with their clothes on, also along the Stevens Trail.

In Forums terms, that group included:
aarons
munimag
JBAB
danger_uni
AustinLee
muddycycle
saskatchewanian
corbin
Daytripper63
tomfrajer
nathan
AEV D.
tholub
missingawheel
johnfoss

20111009_11-00-10_foss.jpg

why do you write your copyright thingy that big? that ruins all your photos in my opinion…

You’re right. I keep forgetting to resize it for those little pictures…

I presume so that if someone wanted to take it, they’d have to crop out a large part of the photo… Or maybe he doesn’t feel it makes THAT much of an impact. I think it looks fine personally.

But anyway, since I’m posting, I might as well:

I was just riding one day and ran across people on one of those “treasure hunt” photo projects. I dont remember which requirement this filled, but I like the picture anyway!

This is a favorite from a spring fishing trip in Canada. It was a good day of fishing and a 14+ miles of uni back to the cabin. It was nice having the KH-29 and be able to outrun the mosquitoes.

DSCN1565.jpg

Unicycling is Awesome!

Unicycling is Awesome!

Unicycles are Cool!

Damn that was a fast year, but a great year. I have so many excellent memories of unicylcing in 11’, not sure how to deal it out.
I guess I will do it by seasons: First season is Winter

I will do the others later, Happy New Year!!!

Riding Picaboo  St001.jpg

mike smuggler with paco uphill2011-01-02.jpg

36er and travertine ice 001.jpg

Gus the Avi dog and MUni  and Pyramid Peak2011-01-23.jpg

Three of mine:

Stephen on a ledge at Moab:

Stephen on the cliff edge

Grace and Nathan on one of my favorite trails:

Grace and Nathan

George with god rays:

George on Big Trees

More like smog rays. ^^

Off Road with my KH36

Spending Much of my Riding Time on a Triton 36 with MU Disc. The disc brake is a Must have for steeper descents and technical single track! Happy New Year~

IMG_7757.jpg

Triton MEGA MUNI 36.jpg

Check it. Click for big size

and

What do ya think?

These places look amazing! Where do you FIND them?