Best Pedals for Light Trials/ Everyday street riding?

Yeah right. Then how come both of your sets are dying and you have to borrow some of my Jim Cs? sounds suspicious to me.

the grip is shot from pedal grabbing and adjusting the postition of the pedal. the bearings are loose because I am too lazy to tighten them. any other pair of pedals would be in the same shape if used in their place. if you rode as much/ as hard as me your jim c’s would become just as bad as my pedals
I have to borrow your jim c’s because I have yet to buy another pair of nice pedals. my only nice pair is my primos (including you jim c’s).

what about the pedals on unicycle.com… the bulletproof alloy platform pedals…are those any good?

good. no. they work though. they are extremely grippy (too grippy), relatively small surface area (compared to jim c’s, primos), and if you land pedal grabs wrong they break. or if you slam them into a pole… *cough Tim

I am thinking of getting these because I cant put with the horrible noise mine make and also the pins are wereing down now, I felt these looked good and are also very cheap conpared to most of the other metal pedals, are these the same as have been mentioned as being good? if there are better please can you give advise thanks

these are the pedals i was thinking of getting

these also look good but are they worth twice the price?

and these are the choices im choosing from

the DXs are the best because they have a low cost INSANE grip but do have a slightly smaller pedals body
snafus over priced not enough grip IMO
the pedals one the page you linked to are pretty speciliased

ok thanks for the advise I think I may sell my uni and buy a new uni now as I have broken the hub on my uni again taking it down the skate park and I thought that if I have to spend 70+ pounds for a new hub and crank set I might as well buy a cheapish hub sell my uni and maybe buy the kh street uni which i should hopfuly have no problems with breaking the hub, if anyone has any good suggestions on a uni that will be good for street and some trials that will handle large drops yet is good value for money i would be very greatful if you can message me, the sooner the better because i want to get out riding again :slight_smile:

For street should i just stick with my Tryall pedals, or take some or all pinds out, or buy Jimmy C’s, or buy Odyssey Twisted??? :thinking:

If you want light and strong, I ride with DMR V12 Magnesiums on my bike.

uhmm
primo supertenderizers

I ride the crap out of those pedals and they have a little slop, but that is just wear and tear like any pedals.
they own. i will ride my Jim C’s though, just to see how good they are.

If you can’t find anything wrong with the ones you have, don’t switch.