Best FREESTYLE uni under 200$?

+1

you will be one of the first ppl i will ban so you will know

i already have a trials uni and i dont need another one!

i thought you wanted this thread back on topic? or are you gunna qutoe me after everything i say?.

IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FREESTYLE UNICYCLES THAN SHUT UP PLEASE!!!

thank you.

i know heaps about freestyle unicycles.

if i were you i’d go for the nimbus x 20" freestyle for $175 off udc

or

an LX would be alright, wouldnt be as nice but a lot cheaper

or

a CX if you want something really cheap and really crap.

You were looking for “then” not “than”. “Than” is used only in comparative sentences, and “then” is related to time.

i dont give a darn

this is an internet fourm for crying out loud!!!

if you cant be helpfull then dont post

THIS IS NOT MOST REPLIES!!!

Right now with all this bitching around… it is MR

Topic:

The Nimbus X is very good. I ride one and its just amazing.

And your posts are oh so helpful, whats with the pink text anyway…

If you save a bit I’d get the DX. 's sweet.

the DX is not a freestyle…

I think he was joking, because the very first post for this thread was: “pleze no torker dx this or torker dx that i want a freestlye uni under 200 buckeroonies”

If it wasn’t a joke then, wow, ahaha. :slight_smile:

I think I need to bitch in order to be initiated into this thread. So…none of you can spell right. The kid that wants to teach us physics needs to drop out of school and join the service. They will pay for your education and hopefully teach you how to spell. A lighter bike will start moving faster than a heavy one–or a shitty one–good job. Now please try to be more respectful to people who are trying to help you out. IRideMyMuni seems like a pretty decent guy.

Lighter unis are better. That’s my preference, and I say so. One pound doesn’t make much of a difference. It’s one pound, and most people can comprehend how much that is. You’d be better off not having it. That’s why you don’t see people riding their unis around with one pound weights tethered to their frames.

Now if you’d go out and practice a little more often then you fail physics classes, then you’d realize one extra pound is absolutely superfluous.

About your freestyle unicycle…I’d save another sixteen thousand dollars and buy yourself one of three VW’s under 17k. It’s much more practical.

I think I need to bitch in order to be initiated into this thread. So…none of you can spell right. The kid that wants to teach us physics needs to drop out of school and join the service. They will pay for your education and hopefully teach you how to spell. A lighter bike will start moving faster than a heavy one–or a shitty one–good job. Now please try to be more respectful to people who are trying to help you out. IRideMyMuni seems like a pretty decent guy.

Lighter unis are better. That’s my preference, and I say so. One pound doesn’t make much of a difference. It’s one pound, and most people can comprehend how much that is. You’d be better off not having it. That’s why you don’t see people riding their unis around with one pound weights tethered to their frames.

Now if you’d go out and practice a little more often then you fail physics classes, then you’d realize one extra pound is absolutely superfluous.

About your freestyle unicycle…I’d save another sixteen thousand dollars and buy yourself one of three VW’s under 17k. It’s much more practical.

Have you or anyone else tried a completely flat crown freestyle like the Semcycle XL longneck? Also does the wheel upgrade include? Double walled rim and/or 48 spokes? I’m torn between the two.

My thoughts:
Nimbus X
stronger wheelset
better seat

Semcycle XL w/ frame upgrade
stronger frame (just a guess)
completely flat crown

I have tried both frames but the semcycle (or siegmono) frame much longer.

I like the semcycle much more because she has les clearance between tire and crown and I like it more for standup tricks.

does any body know anything about that kh freestyle uni on bedford?

darren probably does.

the nimbus x looks good, get that.

Completely and totally wrong.

I weigh ~80 pounds, and my unicycle weighs ~16 pounds, which means my unicycle weighs a whole 5th of my body weight. When I rode a KH (~11.5 pounds) I noticed almost no difference in how it rode (except that it was nicer, but not because of weight).

NIMBUS X, I RIDE ONE ITS NICE, and strong…i use it for trials and street, it lasts. my friend uses one for freestyle and its really nice