Bedford Unicycles 2008 Halloween Sale !!!

I may very seriously be interested in the Bedford belt buckle. If the price is in Canadian dollars, I will probably buy. Either way, I’d like to see it before I buy.

Anyone have a pic of one, or have one they could take a pic of?

Thanks!

It looks like just the black oval bedford stickers if you’ve ever seen one before.

The Bedford belt buckles are awesome! I wear mine all the time.

wow! great deal on the seats! i might take a couple… :slight_smile:

Indeed. I’ll have to get down to his store some time within the week. I’d imagine that I could get this sale in person too, not just with an email order.

My literal brain interprets this as follows (using the KH 29 as example): if I’m Canadian I pay 550 Canadian dollars, if I’m in the US I pay 550 US dollars, if I’m in the UK I pay 550 Pounds, and so on.

It sounds silly to me. If Darren doesn’t find out about this thread by later tonight I’ll contact him to ask.

That means people in Japan are going to get a bargain 550 yen is only about 6 bucks.

jim

Well if its in CAD then it cost 352.21 USD + shipping, which is an amazing deal!

Cad

Yes it’s posted in Canadian currency, Darren just worded it kind of awkwardly. Yes these discounts would be available in person. I haven’t asked Darren specifically, but yeah. Don’t bother buying from anyone else if you live in Toronto.

Also please make sure to call Darren before going to his shop (shop hours are by arrangement)

Is that 450 CAD on the longnecks as well?

Longknecks CAD

I dunno, email Darren. He has a blackberry now so he will reply quickly

Longnecks or shortnecks, they’re all the same price. I think he told me the double crown is the same price aswell actually.

-Isaac

Man thats such a good deal, but I don’t need a new uni now.:frowning:
Maybe a longneck frame wont hurt me though…

You could just get a frame. They might be on sale, just not listed. Email Darren.

But a longneck frame would be $150 CDN. That’s not a Halloween special either. If he is selling them with the special, it would be pretty inexpensive. :slight_smile:

-Isaac

$117.40!!! I’m gonna have to talk with my papa.
:smiley:

Does anyone know of the double crowns come in any colors? Every picture I’ve seen of the regular KH is blue, every one of the double crown is uncolored.

I’m pretty sure the double crown is uncolored, but if you order from bedford I do believe you have the opotion of getting it powdecoated.

Any idea on how much a powdercoat would cost?
Are the regulars only blue?

There definatly won’t be a special on powdercoating. I’m pretty sure that the unicycles and unicycle parts that are on special, are KH. I might be wrong, but I was at the Halloween sale last year, and I think that’s what Darren told me…

-Isaac

Here’s the normal pricelist (kind of outdated but it’s still generally the same me thinks).

I think he can powdercoat many colours but all regular KH’s are blue (except doublecrowns).