Bearing Size on Coker V2?

Good news from Coker!!!

I just received an email from Coker. They will try and have some pictures of the new handle and tire for us in the next couple of weeks. As soon as I know something, I’ll let you all know.

Shannon

Cool, Thanks Shannon

I will probably be in the market for a new tire come spring time :slight_smile:

And while I think handles are almost essential with a 36er I am really not a fan of the T7.

From what I’ve been told, from a credible source from Coker, that the tire “is very similar in appearance and weight to the TA and features a long-wearing tread compound. Best of all will be the price which will be comparable to the Coker Button tire.” I was also told, that the touring handlebar was designed for “the very serious distance riders” and Coker “opted for a lightweight version where increased stability and comfort were the primary features.
[T]he handlebar is designed to work with the brake lever as it currently mounts under the saddle.” Although I would have preferred braze-ons on the handlebar, Coker decided against them due to the overwhelming desire from serious distant riders that mostly use Camelbacks, which I’m not a big fan of. No big deal, I’ll just add my own braze-ons. From the way it sounds, those who are looking for a very light touring handlebar, will be very excited to see this handlebar.

Shannon

Coker V2 bearings

The wheel bearings are #6203 sealed ball bearings, 40 mm O.D.