BC wheel movie

Good vid.

I only got about 2 minutes of it, not sure why. I think there were too many slow motion things when nothing tech was going on. I thought it was kinda unneeded after the first one maybe two shots of the thing. Oh well, great though, BC is looking more and more like skating. To me that’s good. Since that is what will make it popular. More people do sports republicanly, they like the same thing for the sport to succeed. That’s all, laters.

-Shaun Johanneson

Whats a tech bc move?

nice movie i finaly downloaded the vlc player and it worked :slight_smile:
your tennis nets are really loose the ones at my courts are heavily tensioned and hardly move even with wait on them i got “rug burn” from one.

I don’t think I could even jump over a tennis net on my feet.

Try it, its easy.

yo! i already told you spence that i thought it rocked but i thought id show love here too. you guys are like awesome at bc. i loved this vid, and youre old one with the song dance dance. both cool. yea make more and like keep me posted. hope you get better evan. later guys.

jonny

expect a spring break bc vid (if im healed)

Sorry I can’t help but notice the irony of that statement.

No no, No breaks in that vid, only flatland for me.

will spencer be going to moab?

im sure you could. your like six foot right?
evan could on a bc if he tryed again he just jumped to late that time.

Screw that, the only time i will ever hop OVER something again is over a high jump bar.

I believe so.

At least there were no set up hops in the vid;)

you say that now…

As Spencer wrote, more formats are now available and it is also on UTV now in the normal channels.
So now you can get it as hq mpg here, as small divX here, as WMV here and as MOV here
The WMV is the smallest (20 MB) and the mpg for sure the best :smiley:

Thanks Olarf!
That wmv version is squished. That is the same problem we were having when trying to save it. Its annoying when they squish the widescreen into standard.

Use VirtualDub to encode the video, it’s probably a little more complicated than what you’re using, but it’s worth it.

I use VirtualDub but that don’t make me wmv files, it makes me clean AVIs.
I want to have it online anyway cause its so great to see them on the BC (I hope your shoulder heal fast Evan).
How ever, I will try to fix it tonight or tomorrow, sorry for that and you are right, it’s annoying.

AVI’s are better, they work on Linux, not just Windows and Mac.

AVIs are great but sooo big. Any other wished Format for Linux users ?
How ever, I got a new Version of VirtualDub with mpeg support and now I manage to keep the BC round :smiley:
new Version should be online soon.