Bare-Foot Unispin Competition!

maniac.
i cant even ride with socks on! :astonished:

hahaha im gonna try a 360 tomorrow

I think im just gonna call Jackie the winner as hes been doing the whole barefoot uni thing a long time a go, no-footers, unispins and all. :stuck_out_tongue:

unless you just man up a little…
i’ve unicycled barefoot, maybe i’ll even give this comp a go… we’ll see… but i have bruised my feet countless times from skimboarding, and it’s not that bad, sure you feel it every step, but it isn’t the end of the world, or unbearable.

Have fun guys. I think I’ll have to learn to unispin with shoes on and wearing all sorts of protectors first.

I’ve never seen or heard of anyone doing/landing either a unispin or crank flip on a skinny, no more than maybe 3" wide. Have either of these been done and if so is there video of it? This would be amazing to watch if done successfully!

Haha your not alone, i do gliding in thongs all the time, once you get the hang of it its not really that bad :smiley:

Ok my pretty late entry…

Unicaw, your video is private.

I fixed it stupid vimeo

Nice! I think that 360 is probably the most anyone will do.

edit: Still a stupid idea though.

Pssst… watch it again, its a 540 :slight_smile:

You’re a BEAST.

Came at a small price…

Holy awesome. I lose. That was the craziest thing ever :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, nice video Cody, that made me laugh at the end.

Hehehe, my lil dance :-D, seriously that stung a lil I actually gave some blood makin this clip.

Hurts to watch