australian video!

oi not really do you have fast internet cos even if you dont it would take like a few minutes.
i’ll add you now
and we will try it

it depends how big the file is. generally speaking ISPs limit your upload speed. the more you spend, the faster it is. most people dont spend much so its limited ,theoretically, to around 128kbps. in reality this ends up as being around 10kbps on msn. so thats 100 seconds per mb and for a high quality video it is around 10mb per minute with audio. so for only 10 mins of video, 2 or 3 of which will be used, your looking at a file which is 100mb. so with that upload speed it would take around 100x100 seconds or 10,000 seconds. or 167 mins or around 2.5 hours. 10 people sending me that much video would take me approx 25 hours or one day if im lucky. however if you upload to a file hosting site you will most probably get a faster upload, no idea why but it happens, and it will take YOU x amount of time to upload and me a few mins to download at my leisure. therefore i only spend 1-2 hours downloading all the movies not 25. how long you spend uploading is different for everyone.

so the moral of the story is uploading to a site makes everything easier, (primarily for me)

post the download link.

i’ll do it when i get home i have to go out.

i havent checked here for a while, id love to film some stuff and send it to you over the net if i get the chance.

i cant rly ride for a while because my toes is quite infected

i’m thinking will mail you some dv tapes. is that cool? pm me your adress.

that could cost a bit to mail them to bris

not rly, DV tapes are quite small

to send a cd anywhere in oz is about 2-3 bucks as i sent one to a friend with a movie on it that i made that goes for 40mins and it only cost a bit under $3 so it isnt expensive to post stuff, i think most people will be willing to spend $3 if they are garenteed a spot in a vid that will be loaded onto the net for them to download.

good luck

okay. Gabriel lee. 100 orchard tce St Lucia Brisbane

also try to make it on cd i may not be able to use tapes

i put 8 video on that site a few hours ago. its taking ages. but its nearly done

okay im thinking of calling the movie “mistake” or “reject” as a semi parody of defect. i think it expresses the australian sense of humor quite well. if you disagree let me know

i disagree. no offence.

well im open to ideas

man i see what you’re getting at with the aussie humour, but some people might not get the reference. i dont have any ideas on the name.
http://www.filefactory.com/members/files/
thats the download page for my video’s
enjoy.
hope the video works out.

there should be a thing titled download link. you need to post that
all the current link does is send me to the front page
let me know if you need more detail

i need help how do i get the link please?

hope that one works

theres all my videos

yay they worked