australian uni riders

I just arrived in Sydney a few days ago and will be living here for at least the next 6 months. Ride MUni & Trails so hit me up if any goes for a ride around the Sydney area. I also do distance but couldn’t bring my 36" with me as I was already over the limit. Hope to ride with some of you soon! Itching to ride the Manly Dam trail again and this time I have my own MUni! :wink:

Where abouts in QLD?

Nambour on the sunny coast

suhweeet, should meet up one time and ride!

where do you live and what school do you go to

Any1 uni’d at Bondi before? Probs riding there 2morro.

NSW ( Wollongong )

24" Unicycle.com trainer

Welcome to the forums my friend. :smiley:

@ Hazmat : thanks man ; do u guys have any unicycle meets in sydney ?

Well, i don’t do much meetings anymore.

But i’m sure their are plenty of meets if you ask the other guys of/on Sydney of this forum. :smiley:

Hey there, I’m from Wollongong too! ive just taught my sister to ride and we are planning some trips. It would be awesome to meet you and have you join us :slight_smile:

hey dude! remember me? I was the guy with dreads and the purple uni

Toowoomba,

Hey! I do remember you! :smiley: Hows it doing?

Yeah not too bad yourself?
Good to see you on the forums :smiley: How’s the uni?

Good to hear! im doing pretty good too - getting better at hops and drops. Dropped off a metre high ledge the other day :slight_smile:

I guess it took 'till a bit after uninats for unicycling to feel natural to me.

But hey, didn’t know you came all the way from Queensland! maybe i just forgot ^_^’’

Excellent, woah nice, on the little uni you got off ebay? lol

Yeah, I probably didn’t mention it.

hey there… nice to see there are so many people riding unis in wollongong, already seen 3 guys riding around on unis here.
Just bought the uni during the Uninats ( i think i remember seeing u there too ) , but yeah would love to meet and join u guys if u ever go on a trip or something.
slowly getting more comfortable to uni , enough to travel around the university at least.
I live very close to the university

Yeah, ive heard theres a few guys that ride uni at the university. I’ve never ridden with any of them though.

I’m unemployed at the moment so im free any time :stuck_out_tongue: I go on a ride through the bush track at puckey’s estate and up around the lighthouse at least 3 times a week if you want to come along. It’s a pretty neat track - not very hard but i aint too good anyway. I’ll probably be doing it today and tomorrow.

Sorry if im coming across a bit forward but i love meeting other uni riders :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, and yeah kidmuni, im riding that cheap ebay uni lol

haha, wicked seems to be holding up well :stuck_out_tongue: