australian uni riders

just undo your pedals,then hey presto that should slot right in.

oh yeah i never even thought of that. that would be the ultimate upgrade people wouldnt mess with anyone who is crazy enough to have brass air fittings screwed into the ends of their cranks. :angry: :angry:
theyd be like:
dude1: dont mess with that guy hes a nut bag!
dude2: look at those brass air fittings, is that even legal?
dude1: i dunno but that guy does seem like hes having alot of trouble riding that.
dude2: I know but he could own us in a fight. hes like the bruce willis of the unicycle world (bruce willis in ‘die hard’, not ‘the sixth sense’)

Hope everyone from Victoria is ok. I haven’t heard from lunicycle recently and I know a few of the guys on here come from around Kilmore.

we donated money to them, I feel a bit helpless

Just seen this thread, and i really don’t want to go right through all the pages so…

Coolangatta, NSW, Australia, earth, milkyway, etc.

Riding a no-name learner cycle.

anyone here ride uni’s from between Nerang and Murwillumbah.
would be pumped to join ya’s for a ride.

How far is Nowra or Wollongong from you??? Cause i’m sure there would have to be unicyclists in that region possibly. :thinking:

Also, look up bike or unicycle clubs in the yellow pages or something along those lines. As you may find places in your area where people do unicycle, etc.

ill look it up in the yellow/white pages , never thought of that, also Nowra or Wollongong is waaaaay too far away, its like at least 16 hrs by car.

NSW, Wollongong

just some 18inch thing off Ebay

(Just signed up, are there any regular meetups in sydney or anything? :slight_smile: )

Look out for uninats in a couple of months.

Alright, I’ll look into it!

hey over there!

this goes to all the australian uni riders. I will definitely come down under. I set up a travel blog with the adress

where I will state my journey´s progress if possible with pictures and updates. Check the first post! feel free to comment, sign up for the newsletter or send me your contact details if you are interested in a ride with me if I will manage to come to your area. I hope to see you soon!

Chris

Just a heads up that I am moving to Sydney, Australia the beginning of April! WOOT! I will be there for sure till September, maybe December when my work visa expires. I hope to do lots more riding than I did when I was there in Jan and Feb, so hit me up if you live near Sydney and want to go for a ride. Manly is awesome and I hope to check out the Blue Mts. and any other nearby trails…

Awesome! You should register for uninats :wink:

I will for sure sign up and come to UniNats if I am there by then…still don’t know the exact date. That’d be sweet!

i live in qld nambour, im 13 and i have a nimbus isis custom and a 5foot girrafe

Just a few questions.

Who is going to unicon?

What are you doing for accomodation?

Is anyone interested in a doing a group booking for a hostel?

no idea,

i’ll be going man, but havent even thought bout accomadtion or anything like that yet aye, prob should start to though. let us know what you end up doing man

I come from qld

Location: Woodburn (about 30 mins from Ballina) NSW :slight_smile:

ebay no namer. hope to be getting a new one soon:D