AUSTRALIA MEAN MUni FOR SALE 26"

ebayin my MUni

Ive just put my MUni for sale on ebay. I reckon you could get it really cheap, let me know if you just want to buy it and ill end the auction. Here is the
the link

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180067871125

best of luck mates

-Isaac

Ahhh damn… I go away for a few days and missed out on bidding on this ! What a deal!

Whoever got this made out like a bandit…$355!!!What a steal.

Bollocks, i had nearly enough money and it is gone :frowning:

Saving bites

good news…kinda

well good news for someone maybe, hopefully good news for me. The dumbass who won my auction did not relise what i stated in the my auction that I was IN AUSTRALIA!!! They went off my address taht I was still in the USA and now they dont want to pay the shipping price. AHHHHHHHHHH :angry: Well anyways Iam left with my Muni still here in Gold Coast. It went for WAY cheaper than I wanted. The cranks and hub on this are worth more than double what the entire unicycle went for. Ill sell it to somone for 450AU. that is still a crazy deal. I need the money to go towards a car. Let me know.

so u decided to hock ur 26. just to make you feel worse you won the kh24 at that uni weekend in brisbane. you werent there to get it tho. i won the 20 inch. woot.

he didnt win the 24. the 24 was sold before it was even raffled off.

Does anyone know Issac?

I bought this unicycle and paid for it about 2 weeks ago but haven’t received it yet. He hasnt responded to a private message I sent him last week.

I’m his mate

he just told me to tell you that he has no internet, and that it will be sent by wednesday.

Just to let people know that I finally received the unicycle this week.

Its all assembled and I’ve ridden it a few times. I does look like a mean 26 muni.

Now to take it out on the trials.