ATTN: A T 7 handle users.

Alright, I am done after this one.

FOR ALL THAT HAVE THE AT7 handle.

What seat post do you have that will work for the 22.2 mm coker tube AND will fit with the handle itself.

Thank you.

Chase

I still believe the primo will work. You could email Roger at UDC UK.

If people have been using the KH adapter / Primo post combo, then I don’t see why it wouldn’t work with a T7 handle as well. I just switched from the KH to T7 on my 25.4 Thomson post and they fit the same.

I think it said in the latest UNI magazine that it has an adjustable thing so it can fit on any seatpost’s but I’m not sure.

You just need a 22.2 rail type seat post. The hanldle fits all railtype seat posts. If you get an adjustable 22.2 seat rail type seat post, then you can adjust the handle/seats’ centering and cant.

I have a Pashley 25 mm seat post and went to the local bike shop and ordered one from them. Then I used a pipe cutter to adjust the length of the post.

The seat you put on the T-7 will have to be a 4 bolt one, like all of the KH seats.

You’ll love the handle!!

along with the primo seat post… will i need this?

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=811

Chase

no, the T7 handle already has its own rails - if you look at the bottom picture you will see

jim

+1

The T7 replaces the KH rail adaptor.

so all you need is the at7 handle, the primo seatpost and a standard 4-bolt seat?

yep

could you use a kh rail type seat post?

You can use a KH rail rail type seat post, but not a KH rail seat post. The KH ones only come in 25.4 or 27.2mm.

STM

I had trouble with the primo. There’s a pic here. I ended up grinding out the guts of it.

You could plunk down the cash for the Nimbus frame, it’s only $120. Of course, then you will need a wide hub. 22.2 seat posts suck. I’ve broken 3 of them on my coker.