*** Assorted uni parts ***

Hi all,

I’m moving overseas at the end of the year, and so I have started to clear out some of my stuff. I currently have the following parts for sale at bargain prices…

KH29 frameset (2005): the model with the arched gusset and the “nubs” on top of the crown. Fairly good condition, just some minor surface scratches on the powdercoat. Comes with a black KH double bolt seat clamp, and a 27.2 rail type KH seat post (cut down to approximately half its original length). Note this frame will not fit a KH/schlumpf hub without modification. $120AUD

KH rail bracket: came on the KH29 back when I bought the uni in 2007. Some minor surface scratches where the seat post has clamped onto the rails. $15AUD

KH/Onza crank set (2005): The chunkiest bombproof crank set ever (in my opinion), it came with the KH29 uni when I bought it. 150mm cranks, and Twisted PC pedals already attached. Note: the pedal thread on the RHS crank is a somewhat worn, so it is a little time consuming to change pedals and get the thread lined up, that’s why I’ve left the twisted PC’s in the crank set. $120AUD

If the one buyer is interested in the frameset, crankset and rail bracket, I’m willing to part with the lot for $230AUD (ONO). That’s getting a pretty solid KH setup for a fraction of what it would cost you to buy the latest model parts. After I first unbuilt the KH29 I then built these parts up as 24” uni. It was great for uni polo and general muni riding (but obviously I couldn’t run a brake due to the 29er frameset brake mounts being too high for the 24” wheel).

Other parts for sale include:

Original T7 handle: Ok condition, some paint missing and very minor surface rust. Has been dropped a few times, and is slightly bent at the first bend, but is still very solid. Comes with rubber grips already mounted to the front handles. $35AUD

KH 27.2mm seat post (2008): the model without any pins through the top section, came with my 2008 trials when I bought it. Minimal use, as I switched it out for the newer pinned seatpost when it was released. $15AUD

Odyssey Jim Cielencki pedals: brand new, never installed, super bomb proof pedals. Not the lighter trailmix pedals, but the original chunky JC pedals. $40AUD

Maxxis ardent 26 X 2.4, folding tyre: Brand new, never mounted on a wheel. I bought this as a spare for my 26guni, but the original tyre is still holding up. The ardent is a great tyre, and the 2.4" is a lot lighter than it’s big brother the 2.6". $40AUD

In the coming months I’ll also have a nimbus 24” ultimate wheel, a UDC 24” club freestyle, and a 2008 KH trials wheel set (with a nimbus blizzard and a maxxis creepy crawly, and 125mm nimbus ventures). All three are in very good condition. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of these, as they will be going for a very fair price and it’ll save me posting them online if I can sell them before hand. I can send photos of these parts/unis when you contact me, if not then i’ll post the items on the forums sometime in November.

I would prefer to sell locally within Australia, as I don’t have the time to mess around with international postage and payment. Buyer pays all postage costs, preferably funds to be transferred into an Aussie bank account (but I have paypal if it comes to that). Or alternatively you can collect in person from Adelaide (for any SA riders who are keen).

I can send more detailed photos and weights of individual parts if you require them. Please don’t ask me to work out postage costs for you, there is a tool for that on the auspost.com.au website. The parts will be sent from Kensington, SA (post code 5068), so I’ll let you work out the rest. Cheerio,

Dmac :slight_smile:

Mostly sold!!

Howdy all,

The frameset, crankset, rail bracket, T7 and seatpost have all been sold. That only leaves…

Odyssey Jim Cielencki pedals: brand new, never installed, super bomb proof pedals. Not the lighter trailmix pedals, but the original chunky JC pedals. $40AUD

Maxxis ardent 26 X 2.4, folding tyre: Brand new, never mounted on a wheel. I bought this as a spare for my 26guni, but the original tyre is still holding up. The ardent is a great tyre, and the 2.4" is a lot lighter than it’s big brother the 2.6". $40AUD

If the one buyer wants both, then i’ll do both for $70AUD + postage.

It’s a deal, it’s a steal, it’s sale of the ^&%$%^* century! :slight_smile: