Anyone ride in Manchester UK?

yeah me too edd.

or anyone with a mobile number

do you have msn?

see you later

Really sorry to Kit and anyone that came with him! We got to Piccadiliy at about 10:20 and found Dale riding down the hill towards us. We walked around trying to find you (Kit) But to no avail. We stayed at the bottom of the hill where everyone else found us, hoping you would walk past and spot us.
Sorry again!

It was a good meet, got to meet some new people, although I don’t know Manchester at all, so we got kicked off of just about every spot we went to! Lol!

Hope to meet some of the guys again! Next time I will post my mobile number up BEFORE I go away!

Rock on!
Edd

It should be I making the apologies. Myself and Pete never made it in the end. I’ve been working night shifts and on the day my bodyclock was not co-operating.

Pretty gutted really. I’ve done so little riding since starting my new job and I haven’t even sat on my trials for a few months. Pete wanted to get some photos for a college project too.

Hope you didn’t use up too much riding time scouring the streets of Manchester for us.

I’ve enjoyed this thread - it’s been like a soap -

Unicyclists from Manchester get to know each other -
Unicyclists arrange to meet up -
Unicyclists meet up but some are missing -
What happened to them -
The others have fun but what happened to the missing unicyclists -
Then at last we find out (thank goodness) - they slept in -
Tune in for the next thrillling episode -
Will they be forgiven? Will they meet up again?

Cue the theme tune.

Lol! Brilliant!

No worries Kit! I was worried you were wondering around Manchester all morning looking for us! It was a good mornings riding, it turned into a bit of a Parkour sesh near the end! Lol, dont know how, everyone just started to run around and start climbing huuuuge walls!

Rock on!
Edd