Anyone looking for a 24x3 Gazz?

I was browsing a distributor site that I often visit when I stumbled on a tire closeout special that included a listing for the Nokian Gazzaloddi 24x3. From threads I’ve seen in the past these can be hard to find and this sale price (~$32) seems like a good deal. Here’s the direct link: http://www.bikeman.com/CC-TR013.html

I’m too new to unicycling to have a tire preference (and don’t even have a muni yet) so I won’t be ordering one. Hopefully someone can take advantage of the deal.

Wha! I would get one if I had more money:p but it’s written Nokian Gazzoladdi 24X3 and uder it’s written Tire Diameter: 26". Is 26" the outside diameter of the tire?

EDIT: They have a unicycle category! and there are surly unicycles:)

Looks to me like the tire is out of stock. It isn’t made anymore (I don’t think), so they may just be slow in taking down the product listing.

Yep, looks like they’re out now. Did anyone here get an order in while it was available?

Yep, looks like they’re out now. Yesterday it was possible to add it to the cart. Since it was listed on a closeout list I figured they probably had very limited stock, though I suppose it is possible it was listed in error. Did anyone here get an order in while it was available?

I called them, no Gazz in stock except for a 2.1 :frowning: