Anybody want to help with 360's?

Please!

step 1: go to school
step 2: learn to articulate what specific issues you’re having
step 3: try asking for help again

be nice he asked politely, the question I have for you is help with 360 degree unispins or 360 degree hops, if it’s 360 degree hops, learn to do a 360 without the unicycle, and work on getting better at hopping, you’ll get it eventually(I’m only able to do a 270 degree hop) and if its a 360 degree Unispin I can’t help you too much there, I would suggest starting with 180 degree unispins and just keep working at getting more rotation you’ll get it eventually (I have yet to attempt a 180 degree unispin) I hope there are other members of the forum are able to help more than I did. Hope this helps Just keep at it :wink: (ok the winking smiley is a bit creepy there)

be nice he asked politely, the question I have for you is help with 360 degree unispins or 360 degree hops, if it’s 360 degree hops, learn to do a 360 without the unicycle, and work on getting better at hopping, you’ll get it eventually(I’m only able to do a 270 degree hop) and if its a 360 degree Unispin I can’t help you too much there, I would suggest starting with 180 degree unispins and just keep working at getting more rotation you’ll get it eventually (I have yet to attempt a 180 degree unispin) I hope there are other members of the forum are able to help more than I did. Hope this helps Just keep at it :wink: (ok the winking smiley is a bit creepy there)

Damn I need to learn to be more specific, sorry I wasn’t thinking about that at the time. I need help with 360 degree hops.

It seems we got a smartass on here haha well thats ok that was actually damn funny.

it’s all good I figured out what you were saying, so can you do a 360 off the unicycle? try that first, if you can do that and have a decent hop height you should be able to at least do a 180 on the unicycle.

you want to start of by doing about a 90 before you leave the ground. That will give you a head start and start you spinning. If you land too early you can just do the rest on the ground and it will look good and you will slowly get better. I can almost do one but not quite.

Unicycletips.

Very good advice by Kevin McMullin. Helped me tons.