Any Coloradans out there?

Bump.

Is there any interest in a Colorado specific forum to organize events and such? If so I’d be happy to set one up.

There’s already a Yahoo group but I despise Yahoo, sooooo:p
I’m pretty sure I’m not in the front range, either.

I’d be interested in a Colorado Forum. It looks like at some point there was an attempt to have such a site on http://coloradomuni.com/. It doesn’t look like the site has had any updates for quite a while.

I should have something set up in a little while

Here’s the link:
http://s13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/

Fort Collins.

Trials-Street-Flat.

Yeah baby!

Ok, you should be able to post now.

Spread the word, eh?

Cool site, I’ll tell my friends about it

Edit: as of now, I make up a full 16% of the forum posts on the site lol

Lol, I have 53% :roll_eyes:

Hey nimble…
The site is bjorked.

I was going to see if anybody had any MUni riding in mind for the weekend.
or even a tour…

Bondo–I’d be in but I messed up my low back playing kick-ball yesterday. When I get better I’ll let you know. Aren’t you guys snowed in up there?

I’ve been wondering how many coloradians hang around here, never knew this thread existed.

I’m in Lakewood, Belleview and Kipling area. I’m still fairly new to the sport, but thouroughly enjoy riding. I’ve got a few friends who are getting into the sport as well (one of which got me into uni’ing in the first place)

Fort Collins has had 70 degree whether for the past few weeks. I think I’m in love!

Its been excellent down here as well! I went muni’ing for the first real time today at the green mountain trail head. Couldn’t ask for better weather! Too bad rain and snow are in the forecast for the next few days…

Man, it feels like summer down here. Makes me want to live in florida, where I can trials-street-flat all winter.

lol I love Colorado

Fort Collins voted best city to live in America.

Why would you want to live in florida if you just said that Fort Collins is the best place to live :wink:

But I am starting to enjoy the winter less and less as the years go by. Being as I dont participate in any snow sports, bad weather more-or-less just pisses me off anymore.

Although uni’ing in snow can be pretty good entertainment on occasion.

Cool Welcome! I go to Lakewood all the time, I’d love to do Green Mtn with you sometime.

I am looking at that devil’s backbone trail up there in Ft Fun, Hungry. Have you done it?

Get better Osmundo, we have more snow than we know what to do with. Been warm obviously with not much new snow for awhile. Avy danger is down, but the resorts are getting played out. Hence the desire for singletrack this weekend.

Oh,I see the site is back up for Colo Unicyclists
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/index.php
:slight_smile:

I live in Denver and mainly do freestyle, because I took a 4 year break from unicycling and I am just now starting again. I have a 1970s 20" Schwinn, a 1970s 6 foot Schwinn giraffe, a 1980s Schwinn 24" frame that has been re-forged to fit a 700c wheel, and a fully custom 5 foot giraffe.

I would like to meet some other riders in the area, and would maybe like to get back into Muni soon.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you’re in the area.

Matt.

There’s about a dozen of us that ride MUni at Hewlett Packard in Colorado Springs, we ride Ute Valley park a lot.

Roak

I live in Boulder. I ride my muni at Marshall Mesa and the trails southwest of there most weekends; and having recently acquired a Coker, I’m getting into long distance road/off-road riding. I’m definitely up for group rides on weekends – or even after work, come to think of it, now that we have light past 7pm.

Welcome WheelThing.

Anybody up for a group ride April 4 or 5th?

The weekend after Moab??
Muni or Cokering, I’m down with either.

whoa, a group coker ride would be a blast… Unfortunately I can’t freemount mine yet. Maybe I can learn in the next two weeks…