Any Aussies out There

I’m only new to this but is there any Australians out there
on Unicyclist.community. I’m Looking for some friends at the moment. Men women or anyone who is not afraid.
Living up here in Lake Macquarie gets so boring & no one to ride or talk about Unicycles. Come on Aussie’s or even you people out side where you are, New Zealand, New York, UK, USA.
Please be fair with your details. Bye for Now.http://davidjmason@unicyclist.com :slight_smile:

Re: Any Aussies out There

Err…you make that sound rather dodgy :frowning:

There are usually a lot of Australians who have a lot to say on this forum. (Where is Andrew Carter BTW, I thought he would have replied by now?) :smiley:

Or check out the unicycling roster:
Aussies

Or attend your own Uni nationals:
Aussie Uninats

Ken (across the ditch)

Re: Re: Any Aussies out There

He said he was on holiday for 4 weeks, some time back in early December I think. I recall he took his uni; he may be still looking for the wheel people say he’s lost…

Phil

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 04:43:39 -0600, phil
<phil.hg71z@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>>(Where is Andrew Carter BTW, I thought he would have replied by
>> now?) :smiley: *
>
>He said he was on holiday for 4 weeks, some time back in early December
>I think.

Andrew’s last post was on 23 December so he’s about to return. Or
maybe what I said about him on the stats page deterred him? :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil

Ride carefully; 25% of the people in the world are caused by accidents.

G’Day David,

Unfortunately I live in Brisbane but if you’re ever nearby, I’d love to go riding. Are you planning on going to UNiNats 2003? I’m about 90% sure that I can go and I’m really looking forward to it.

Others,

I got back a few hours ago and unfortunately I couldn’t take the unicycle. I did however, get to ride one while I was away. I’ve missed posting here.

Klass,

I think you’d better tell me where this ‘Stats Page’ is :slight_smile: . I’ve been away so I’m a little behind on what’s being said about me.

Andrew

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:50:58 -0600, andrew_carter
<andrew_carter.hrmeb@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>I think you’d better tell me where this ‘Stats Page’ is :slight_smile: . I’ve been
>away so I’m a little behind on what’s being said about me.

The ‘Newsgroup statistics for 2002’ page was announced in this thread:
<http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22724&highlight=2002>

(I hope that link doesn’t break)

Klaas Bil

As long as the forum<->newsgroup link is only 50% reliable
I may post on both platforms. Sorry for any inconvenience.
No corrections planned for a future stats page.

Thanks Klaas,

That’s amazing! I didn’t realise that I only started posting in September. This forum really is great. I’ve been away for 4 weeks and I’ve really missed keeping up with the unicycling world. I just finished scanning through everything I missed and although I was very tempted, I avoided bringing up old threads!

Thanks a lot for making those yearly reports. They’re really interesting. I hope you’ll continue to gather those stats.

Keep up the good work,
Andrew

melbourne

hey, i live in kilmore, which is right near melbourne.

my bro. and my friend up the st. also ride unis.

maybe we will meet oneday!

eeeewwwwwww!!!

Aussies

Hi,
yep we are around but being Aussies, we don’t make a big song and dance, however…

Check out my site www.municycle.com.au

Greg Pritchard is up your way

Mal

onebyone Wrote:
> Hi,
> yep we are around but being Aussies, we don’t make a big song and
> dance, however…
>
> Check out my site www.municycle.com.au
>
> Greg Pritchard is up your way
>
> Mal
>
>
> –
> onebyone
>
> Bill Blogs is an alien!
> www.municycle.com.au
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> onebyone’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/22892

hey, im an aussie, livin in sydney. in the ryde area
I ride mainly trials, if any1 lives close ands wants ta meet up, hit me
up on hoop_player69@hotmail.com

cheers,
Liam

sharps11

Well this is an old thread O.o but anyway, I"m an Aussie too. Sadly, I"m stranded across the ditch, Well, it’s not that bad over here. Tony’s great to ride with :slight_smile: But I go back to Australia at least once a year, so maybe I will get to ride with some of you guys then :slight_smile: but maybe not :stuck_out_tongue: who knows.

Well, let me know if you’re coming to Brisbane, we’ll have to go riding for sure. I plan to visit some of the NZ riders next year at some stage. I’ll be seeing Tony for sure.

Andrew

Sure thing. My Oma lives in Pallara, and my Nanna lives up the coast. The rest of my family is scattered around various parts of Brisbane, and my dad is in Darwin :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if you see Tony in Auckland, I may be around somewhere, unless by some bad stroke of luck, that’s the time I’m in AU ;p