Another Unicycle store

I found this when I was surfing the internet: www.infiniteillusions.com

If you go to unicycles, they have the Summit unicycles. Definitely not a good deal, though. $399

But go to seats, and look at the Velo! I’ve seen different ones in pictures in other countries, but this place is in Florida. And it’s only $45. That’s not bad. I think it’s cool looking.

Anyway, I don’t know if someone has posted about this place before, but I thought the seat was cool.

Nikki

Browsing through this site, I see some very interesting details. They have a Big Wheel section, featuring a 26" and a 28" Sun. Nice. Their off-road section features a 20" Summit and…nothing else. The “Professional” section consists of the same summit and a Sem XL.

Looks like the Summit comes with a Viscount seat, but you can’t go wrong with the “Wells Fargo alloy pedals”. These pedals must be a safe investment…:smiley:

I guess its good to see some other options out there and I’m sure they’re helping some people get into Unicycling, but until I need a bright yellow Velow saddle (Nathan?), it looks like Bedford and Unicycle.com don’t have much competition.

Nope, but they will thanks to the inhabitants of these fora, and many others. We’re at a precious place in the history of an industry, where macro-economic theory and micro-economic practice will soon converge. As a consumer, I’m impatient. As an investor, I’m listening…

cool site

never discovered it before

sounds delish!

I met the owner of this site at the Atlanta festival last summer, and he was bound-and-determined to give unicycle dot com a run for it’s money. He wanted to sell an entry level uni and at least one decent muni to be welded together in his shop. He was also importing a bad-to-the-bone profile hub knockoff. He will probably be selling us some good stuff this year, and he is an established retailer with a good reputation. carjug