Another new cokeur

Yes, that is a beauty. Is that one of Roger’s special frames to have the seat so low?

What a gorgeous machine, and with one of Rogers short frames too… makes it look more unique, and I really like the colour :).

Great choice Cathy, hope to see you on a distance ride in the future!

Loose.

learn french in two seconds…

Cath: the feminine for Cokeur could be Cokeuse or Cokeresse : pick-up your choice !
beware: Cokine means a completely different thing :stuck_out_tongue: .

and remember the french adage: “Cokeur Vaillant rien d’impossible!

Cokette?

No, Cokerina.

Nice steed Cath, hope to join you on a distance jaunt soon.

she means cokeror as in conqueror.

I vote for that one!

Most excellent Cathy:D

'Tis a beautiful machine. Please post often about your riding experiences. We Cokeur wanna be’s must live vicariously through your adventures.

Cokeurina

Yee-hah!

Tried free-mounting yet? I’m pretty short, and it’s not that bad, especially if you’re good on the 29er.

I want to be a cokeur. :slight_smile:

And yes it is one of Roger’s short person frames.

And no, I haven’t tried to freemount yet. Maybe tonight.

Cathy

Thanks for all your comments.

I went out for a proper ride today. She’s a wonderful ride. Where the 29er would be a bit skitish over changes in the road surface or sudden dips in the road, the coker just rode straight over them without flinching. It’s kind of like sitting on a sofa.

I was doing loops around a local carpark, that has speed ramps throughout. I decided it was time to come home but when I got back to the car I wanted to go round again and again and again. Great fun.

And guess what, I can freemount her. Not every time. But about every 5. I’m so chuffed (pleased with myself).

Cathy

I knew you could. You rock, Cath.

Another couple of random photos.

Cathy

That’s a pretty cool frame you’ve got there.
Very cool. Every time someone gets a coker and posts about it I want mine just a little bit more.

Glad you’re enjoying it!

Nice pics Cathy, and glad you are having fun on it already.
I keep telling myself just buy once (I have the funds right now), but then I tell myself to at least learn to ride first :wink:
When is hubby going to take pics of you riding that beautiful wheel?
Good luck and have lots of fun.

Cathy!Yeah! It’s about time!
I thought a little part of me died when you got a 29er instead of a coker.

How did you get it that color?
That’s wonderful. Where does your hubby sleep now?:wink:

I asked UDC.uk to have it powercoate lilac. And they did. I think it’s a lovely colour. (I believe they use a motor bike power coating service).

Hubby sleeps in the garage. Oh no, that’s the unicycle actually. :roll_eyes:

cathy

Congratulations that things awesome!

very nice uni, but they should’ve put the UDC sticker on the inside of the frame.