Ando Yuta Flat/Freestyle vid and bike saddle?

But with flatland the objective is to always make new tricks or combos. Ideally in every new good flatland video there should be tricks that nobody has done before. It’s definitely personal preference whether you would rather spend your time always coming up with original tricks vs doing the same tricks over and over either up or down different objects. I like riding street and flat and I am not saying one is better than the other.

You can’t say that once you have seen a flatland trick then its done and say that doesn’t apply to street too. That is like watching a video of someone flip a 10 set and say that any flip down an equal or smaller set would be pointless to watch.

That is not true.

If Yuta had posted the video himself would your response still be as mean?

wow guys

i liked it, and i respect him, i can do any of that stuff (im pure trials)

and whoever said Americans were arrogant?why? :thinking: Prove it.
-riley

That was pretty cool. The most annoying thing about it was that he was always hoping between step arounds and wrap arounds, and in between the wraps in wrap arounds.

I think that because Yuta didn’t post it himself we shouldn’t give him as hard a time.

This is the work of K1 not the work of Yuta, they filmed what they wanted not what he wanted. Who knows if he really wanted to make a video, or whether he had anything he wanted to show off.

Lets not slag Yuta until he posts a video himself or at least sais something.

Until Yuta makes a video by himself showcasing what he believes to be his best riding, why should we be critical of him?

Plus there are craploads of worse videos that are posted here on a daily basis, why are people giving Yuta’s a hard time and not the other ones where those people might actualy learn something from it, whereas we don’t even know if Yuta will read this (I hope he doesn’t cause its some pretty harsh and undeserving stuff here).

yeah

yeah i ride with a bike saddle on my uni

I use a brick

I have two cats
and one dog

Did you? My mom wants to go to radio city to see them… They are in that christmas show I think.

You guys can hate and hate and hate all you want I thought it was an amazing vid then again I think most vids are amazing because im not so good my self but what ever I liked it.

I know Ando Yuta :p… I talked with him at UNICON… I asked about the seat and he said that it’s more confortable and better for tricks (for him)… He’s cool :smiley:

It’s was alright. Somewhat repetative, but still cool. He seemed really flowy, I liked his style. Those stand stills were cool. I couldn’t tell you what the name of the tricks were, but it was cool.

Why do so many people hate? For the most part, it takes somebody who is proficient or does a discipline to enjoy it to the fullest as they know what is going on and what it takes. No big deal.

(On a side note People hate America for one reason. We are the best. We’ll never stop being the best. We police and run this earth how we please. Ever hear if you can’t beat them join them? Just follow it. America is talking over the world. Except austraila.)