Amazing Downhill Mountain Bike Video

Oh awesome, thanks a lot man. I shall watch it right away!

That vid was sweet!

DH is probably what I’d be doing if I wasn’t unicycling. But I’m glad I’m unicycling even though all my mates do DH and I live near some awesome DH tracks. A decent DH bike and gear is 5 grand, a decent unicycle and gear is 1 grand. Also, bailing at that speed, you’d get munted.

Awesome vid too pele! I’d love to see some freeride muni. Would you be doing mostly 360’s, no footers and big street tricks or stuff like crankflips? I’ve got a muni and I try to do a ride a week but I don’t have any plans on doing freeride muni atm lol.

OMG i didnt realise trhat pete passed away. its a shame for such a great guy to go at such a young age.

R.I.P pete
i never met you but you seemed lkike a great guy

Wow, I haven’t listened to Boy Sets Fire in 4 or 5 years.

I was thinking along the lines of 360s, 180s, shifties, and fliptricks with a in-in trey probably being the most advanced, but mostly backflips/crankflips/lates

That’s sort of what I did before my muni broke. I did shifties, shifty varriations, tire grabs, back grabs, 360s and no-footers. 180s are kind of silly in muni because then you’re going backwards and I’d save that for street.
Tech muni is really dificult because even if you’re doing little drops you have to be very fluent and consistent with your tricks, you have to know them switch, you can’t do them static and starting a trick from seat-out is illegal. :stuck_out_tongue:
I love it though. I’m buying a new muni soon. I will ride again. Muni is sooooo my passion.

Maybe then I’ll be able to get my 360 no-footer drops back! :slight_smile:

One thing that I don’t want to see happen to muni is for muni to become what biking has become. Bikers spend more time in the air than on the ground and it’s become bmx on 26 rims. I miss the nice shore and slickrock lines. it’s all jumps and drops now.
A few tricks is really awesome muni but don’t forget about the trail.