Abused Torker LX

I have recently been abusing my torker LX. But for some reason its in great condition. Look whatt I have been doing…

park bench going down.jpg

Thats just some things I do…why hasn’t it broker yet nothing is lose, everything is fine. Not that I want it to break i just thinks its odd…

bench 2 bench.jpg

very nice!

i avoided picnic tables (and anything above 2 feet) until i got something stronger than my LX (now i have a KH freeride)

anyways, if you can do that and land nice enough for it not to break, more power to ya!!!

Nice work, keep it up. Lets see how high you can go before breaking it :smiley: .

Next is the next door neighbors shed (8 feet high) LOL, i just gotta find a time when they aren’t home…

on my 20" lx i went off of the back of my friends little ford ranger, oh great fun.

ha, don’t you think you should work your way up? if the biggest thing you’ve done is a picnic table, I donno, 8 feet is a bit much…

Re: Abused Torker LX

Nice!

I’m a newbie rider & I’m wondering, how do you do that without castrating
yourself?
Can you provide me with any tips?

I just go off the the sidewalk (about 5 inches) and I have to compose myself
for about an hour!

K.
(Torker DX 20")

“MERCYME” <MERCYME@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:MERCYME.1rq0yz@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> I have recently been abusing my torker LX. But for some reason its in
> great condition. Look whatt I have been doing…
>

true true, i will try 6 feet next is that good?

dude, that’s LARGE

i have a fairly easy time w/ picnic tables now, but when i went 6 inches up from that, i really felt it

i’d at go in at MOST 1-foot increments both for your skill and the uni

I was joking next is probably 4.5

what type of abuse can you normally expect an lx to go through without breaking and how much do you weigh? also list like the most stuff that you should expext it to go through without breaking?

is that a 24 or 20 inch?

Kramer try doing the opposite of this technique

(stupid video of me when i sprain my ankle)

I snapped my LX hub in half on a 3 foot drop.