About to go buy a KH24...

rebecca at UDC wasn’t quite sure, she just said it was because KH asked for it to be that way…

Hopefully i will be happy with my 165s, i’m pretty quick anyways so i don’t think it will make me tooooooo slow.

My torker 24" dx came with 150’s, and the only longer cranks avaiable were 175’s, which I bought and tried for a while. I keep going back to the 150’s simply because I keep having far to many pedal strikes! As far as speed, I didn’t notice much of a slowdown with the 175’s, with the most benefit being increased climbing ability. So it’s back to the 150’s! Also, the longer cranks, like the KH cranks have a “Q” factor, which I DON’T favor; My 150’s have zero Q factor, which I definitely prefer!

yeah i thought about that but with only weighing 150 i don’t think the q-factor will come into play for a long time down the road. I am surrounded by BMXers and with the 38 splined crank axle the Q-factor will be slowed down dramatically… So hopefully with my low weight and 38-splined onza hub/crank the q-factor will not come into play.

John