I’m new to unicycling (1 month, about 20 hours) and can stay on for about 200 feet. Is there somewhere I can find a list of all the abbreviations regarding unicycling. For example: MUNI = mountain unicycling and FP = face plant (which I have done many in the past month of uni practice). Thanks.

try this for starters

Thanks for the link!