A Flat Day

It was raining today. I was bored so made a little video.

And yeah I know I’ve used the song already, I don’t care.
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=I0J5XlI2FrE

Sweet vid
The flow was good

Hows the street styles vid coming along?

Wow.

You seem to be really talented at flatland.

I may be wrong, but it seems as though with very little practice, you have become one of the better of today’s flat riders.

Good style too.

Last clip is funny how the unicycle kept rolling away, like a BC wheel.

He’s definitely not the best.

But even for the french, isn’t he pretty good?

Good work Chris :sunglasses: .I see you have already begun your all powerful reign

Awesome Chris, but promise me you won’t give up street.

You’re mad talented at both… If I go to NZ for unicon, i’ll definately be looking forward to meeting you.

great vid. the combo with the outside roll to tire to 270 down was sick. looks really nice

Haha I won’t give up street… I just ride flat when its raining. Mostly…
I’ll be lookin forward to meeting everyone :smiley:

I don’t think I’m quite at french standard. I still can’t varialroll, so thats kind of depressing. And flatland without varialrolls just isn’t cool :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think I’m quite at french standard. I still can’t varialroll, so thats kind of depressing. And flatland without varialrolls just isn’t cool :stuck_out_tongue:

That was sexy.

wicked as vid man, i loved the hick to back crank roll to donkey kick thinga ma whatsit looked awesome, i sure wish i could crank roll :stuck_out_tongue: i never noticed you cant varial role is varial role when you do a 360 body varial while crank rolling? lol’s also thought i would say how clean your flat is, like hardly any hops man real nice to watch.

You’re very good, many tricks make me :astonished: !!!

I gotta say it. That wobbling foot thing was mad cool.