6 months of riding

haahah thanks i never thought i was an insperation

Pretty good vid.

At 3:50 or so, it was blantly obvious that you were holding the wall, which makes me question that still stand toward the beginning.

Your hops are great for 6 months though, If I were you, I’d stick to trials. By a year or so, I can only get a 24" sidehop, but thats probably cause i’m a street rider. I can get 26 - 28" rolling.

Looks as though that was about 20 inches though, which is pretty good.

Keep at it man.

Well this is kinda how it works. People that are “better” than other people make vids. Then people who aren’t quite as good are inspired to get “better” because of the vids. Then when someone is “better” than the person making the vid or knows how to improve their riding, filming, editing, etc., they give them tips. Then when you see someone who is about the same level as you or so, you push yourself to improve more than them or keep up with that person and you both improve. Its a big web. Also sometimes a vid might not have as skilled of riding as you can do but it inspires you to ride because of the music, editing, locations, and stuff in the vid.

Anyone else feel free to add on to or modify this. Or you can totally, utterly disagree.:smiley:

well know i now why thanks:D

Don’t feel bad. I’ve been riding for almost 3 years and can’t even unispin. :wink:

I have you beat! 4 years and I still can’t unispin!

I can’t idle or ride backwards either (not more than a few revs anyway). Beat that.

daaaang Matt… you SUCK! hahaha… it’s ok though Matt I still think you’re awesome!

Guess I’m not the only one who has more difficulty doing side hops then rolling.:smiley:

I’ve been riding a about year or 2 on and off and I can’t ride backwards that well. I’ve been practising more on that lately and it doesn’t seem that difficult.

All i did to learn how to go backwards is to idle then go halve a revelution backwards. you can keep building on that the further back you go but i just got bored and just went for it. I eventually went too fast going backwards and end up failing off but now it is all controlled and turning is easy just lean.

I can ride backwards about 4 revs