52 cm. side hop

This is really crappy editing, as the good computer is in repair and so I’m using a horrible software, but oh well, new record nontheless.

Youtube: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qBawtL6knjk

You are getting much better, good for you. Nice progression from your other videos.

did my psi look good on the jump.

I’m running at about 16 psi.

depends on how heavy you are
and yeah, it looked fine.

SI or SIF?

Im guessing SI but everyone seems to be trying to hop SIF from the second they can ride.

Kids today, eh? I dont even feel sif working for me.

SI, I wish…

Could you guys help. When I try to do SI, I can only jump 40cm. But,52cm. SIF

What do you guys do to SI so high, do you lower your seat, you can’t tuck, so then what is it?

SI, I wish…

Could you guys help. When I try to do SI, I can only jump 40cm. But,52cm. SIF

What do you guys do to SI so high, do you lower your seat, you can’t tuck, so then what is it?

there’s no real magic behind it, just practice a lot. see what works for you. a low seat helps and tuck the uni in front of you. just watch joe hodges’ vids, he does some monstrous seat in hops and gaps.

Any chance you can refilm it showing your whole body? Shouldnt take long now you have already made it. If you can, a slowed down shot of it would be good. I will say why after, I have a hunch.

I would, but my doctor says that I can’t unicycle for a while. On account that my foot is killing me. He says it has something to do with a growth plate injury. So, I will as soon as I can.

Whoa! 16psi? I am a light person and even i would bottom that out - you sure your gauge isnt stuffed?

Dont make excuses, just do it. If you dont think your up to doing 52cm just do 50ish.

probably not a 100 lbs like me :slight_smile: