3 mils on a 20"

thanks for all you advise :slight_smile:

if you have a backpack with straps across it like this:

then you could flip the uni upside down and put the straps around it…
might be a bit awkward though.

or you could just ride with one hand and carry your uni with the other…
if you can.

dk-explorer-pck-olv-l-prod.jpg

Ive ridden around 13 miles in one day on my 20… not strait, just riding around with my friend, stopping occasionally at a store or to do tricks. 3 miles is nothing. I used to ride 2.5 miles on a 20 every day to school.

wow! a 28"! i should get one:D :smiley: :smiley:

3 miles isn’t that bad after a few times. my average riding distance to a place just to ride at is 1/2 mile
i ride around there (its a big area) for several hours and ride home
often times i’m sure i’ve gone 5-6 miles. in one session… if you give it a little time and make it have some breaks then you should be good to go. not going to say its going to be easy, unless you do that.

i do it all the time. except it is more like 6-7.

Hi!

3 miles it’s ok… you can easily cover this distance… But if you is looking for distance riding a 29’ or a 36’ is the best for you :smiley:

I ride about 2,5miles from the park where I Train to my house with my 19’… Isn’t that bad… But at the end… I really want to take a shower and eat :smiley:

If you want a 29’ that isn’t so expensive see this uni… Is on SALE section on unicycle.com:
Nimbus 29’

Good Luck… and just made a test… try to ride this distance… Some peoples have better resistance in long riding than others!