3 mils on a 20"

thanks for all you advise :slight_smile:

if you have a backpack with straps across it like this:

then you could flip the uni upside down and put the straps around itā€¦
might be a bit awkward though.

or you could just ride with one hand and carry your uni with the otherā€¦
if you can.

dk-explorer-pck-olv-l-prod.jpg

Ive ridden around 13 miles in one day on my 20ā€¦ not strait, just riding around with my friend, stopping occasionally at a store or to do tricks. 3 miles is nothing. I used to ride 2.5 miles on a 20 every day to school.

wow! a 28"! i should get one:D :smiley: :smiley:

3 miles isnā€™t that bad after a few times. my average riding distance to a place just to ride at is 1/2 mile
i ride around there (its a big area) for several hours and ride home
often times iā€™m sure iā€™ve gone 5-6 miles. in one sessionā€¦ if you give it a little time and make it have some breaks then you should be good to go. not going to say its going to be easy, unless you do that.

i do it all the time. except it is more like 6-7.

Hi!

3 miles itā€™s okā€¦ you can easily cover this distanceā€¦ But if you is looking for distance riding a 29ā€™ or a 36ā€™ is the best for you :smiley:

I ride about 2,5miles from the park where I Train to my house with my 19ā€™ā€¦ Isnā€™t that badā€¦ But at the endā€¦ I really want to take a shower and eat :smiley:

If you want a 29ā€™ that isnā€™t so expensive see this uniā€¦ Is on SALE section on unicycle.com:
Nimbus 29ā€™

Good Luckā€¦ and just made a testā€¦ try to ride this distanceā€¦ Some peoples have better resistance in long riding than others!