29er, trials, frame, pedals, post, and tire.

Does it go super fast?

No. I never got above 26-27 km/h on it.

29er still available.

Tire still available? :slight_smile:

Nope, just the 29er.

I want the 29. May I have it?

Will handle this through pm.

29er still available.

29"

Hello, I am interested in your 29" uni. I am 17 and money is tight. Shipping may be expensive where I live. What would you be willing to sell it for now that it has no handle? My shipping address is box 1347 apo ap 96555. I do paypal. Do you have a picture of the uni? Thanks.

I would like to get 190 CAD plus shipping if that’s possible. Shipping to the Marshall Islands is likely to be ridiculously expensive, so that could end up being a lot of money. I’ll get you a shipping quote as soon as possible.

Thank you.

I actually live on a US army base out here and they only ship USPS. I hope that is not a problem since it is from Canada. I’m really stoked to get a 29er because it is a bicycling community out here and riding miles on my little 24" trainer gets tiring.

How patient are you? I’ll be visiting the States this summer (July probably) and could ship it then for $20 or so. The other option would be to pay $80 shipping from Canada, which would put the total at $270. It’s your choice, wait or pay, take it or leave it.

Pretty sure that USPS takes over Canada Post parcels once they cross the border. You might want to check though.

Yeah sorry man, but I can’t wait and that $80 shipping is too much. I think I’ll try to get one shipped from UDC. Thanks anyways though.

how much would shipping be to 37932?

$60, but I’ll give you a deal. $240 CAD shipped, unless you want to wait till summer when I can ship from the States and save you 30 bucks.

i could wait!

I know it was an old post but is that 29er still available. I live in Ontario and might be able to pick it up

Nope.

Is the seatpost/ any tires still available? I live in Toronto, so we aren’t too far away, I might possibly even be able to pick up the parts

Also if they are available, could you post some pictures So we can get a look at the threads?