29er, trials, frame, pedals, post, and tire.

It’s time to get rid of all the stuff I don’t use. I’ve got two complete unicycles for sale:

1. Nimbus trials: KH rim, cranks, and saddle, Qu-ax reinforced seatpost cut down short, Monty Eagle Claw tire, municycle.ca anniversary colour (a sparkly black), some fairly serious scratches on frame but no dings, wheel slightly out of true. Only $200

2. Semcycle/Nimbus 29er: Nimbus II frame, Semcycle wheel, big apple tire, nimbus venture square taper cranks, t7 handle, udc saddle with a broken handle, and cheap wellgo pedals. $225

And now for the parts:

Alien Backflip frame: used only one day, scratches on the bottom of one bearing holder. Only $120

Tryall Label pedals: never mounted, black. $15

250 mm Tryall seatpost: used a wee bit. $10

used Tryall tire: 50% tread left about. $10

That gets it I think. Pics on request. All prices in CAD and not including shipping.

I am interested in the pedals for sure. Send me a PM.

Anyone interested, the 29’er is awesome. Really decent set-up and super light. You should all buy it two times over.

How big are the cranks on the 29er, and would you be interested in selling it without the handle?

They’re 125s, and I would sell it without the handle though I’d prefer to sell it with… I don’t have any use for it if the 29er’s gone. Besides, from a practical viewpoint, a handle is very nice, especially if you want to go fast… but yeah, I’d sell it to you without the handle if that’s what you want.

Would you be willing to part out the handle?
If so, how much would you be asking?

You want the handle? If so, you could have it for $20 with grips plus shipping unless you don’t think that’s reasonable.

Hi Quaxer,

What kind of shape is the handle in?
Do you have any pics?
Any idea what the shipping to Nova Scotia would be?

Thanks.

It’s in good shape. The grips are ripped up on the corners and on the front “elbows” the paint is worn off.

I don’t have any idea what shipping would be tho, I’ll have to check find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.

t7 handle.doc (582 KB)

cool, thanks.
Just let me know the total cost and I’ll let you know if I can buy it.

Asthian: It’s looking like the total will be $37.50 shipped regular parcel post. If you want it in less than six business days, the shipping would be almost $40. :astonished: Also, were you wanting the seatpost too?

So Aillaragis, if you’re still interested in the 29er, it will be 200 cad plus shipping. That’s without the t7, and with a really short Qu-ax reinforced aluminum seat post.

For everyone else, the trials is now without a seatpost, if you’re interested we can try to work something out, like possibly the alien frame on the Nimbus/KH wheel with the Tryall or the Monty tire, or however you’d like it.

Hey there,

can you post some pics of the nimbus trials? also, where in ontario are you? I live in peterborough, about an hour east of toronto

I’m near Kitchener. For pics check outhttp://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1399184

Remember it’s now without a seat post, and depending whether Max takes the tire or not it could come with a fairly worn tryall.

Ok, so here’s an updated list of what’s for sale.

1. Semcycle/Nimbus 29er: Nimbus II frame, Semcycle wheel, big apple tire, nimbus venture square taper cranks, udc saddle with a broken handle, short Qu-ax reinforced seat post, and cheap wellgo pedals. $200 + shipping

2. Alien Backflip frame: used only one day, scratches on the bottom of one bearing holder. Only $120

3. Tryall Label pedals: never mounted, black. $15

4. 250 mm Tryall seatpost: used a wee bit. $10

5. Monty Eagle Claw tire. Almost new. $35

Pedals and post no longer available… frame, tire, and 29er still up for sale. If you would rather, I could sell an '07 KH frame instead of the Alien. It’s in good shape, just some chips and aesthetic damage from regular use. I would sell it for $105. The price may seem a little high, but that’s because I’d rather sell the Alien.

Any pictures of the 29er?

What have you changed on it since you bought it off of Beener?

I’ve changed two things, the handle and the seatpost. It no longer has a handle, and the seatpost is now a cut-down-short Qu-ax post, you know the one with the metal brace. The pedal bearings are a bit funky, so I could sell it with old haro metal pedals or even some spray-painted white Odyssey Jim C’s. Other than that, a few hundred kms of wear is all I’ve put on it. Note that the attached pictures are not quite current, but it still looks about the same.

My 29er.doc (3.98 MB)

does the 29’er still have the t7 on it?

No.

but it does have a new seat handle on it now since I went to Bedford this morning.:slight_smile: The 29er is all that’s left.