29" Kris Holm (KH29) with Magura disc brake

Selling my 29" Kris Holm with Magura disc brake. Original knobby-style tire was replaced with a smoother commuter style. Asking $535 + actual shipping; original price was $780.

I found that I was riding my 24" muni a lot, but this lovely 29" rarely, so it’s time to let someone else enjoy it. It’s in great shape, ridden probably 100 miles or less total, all on roads. About the brake – I got hooked on the disc brake while riding my muni on steep descents, and it will definitely help your knees out (you’ll want to brake LIGHTLY – locking up a 29" uni on a fast/steep road descent is not advised).

Here are the original specs:
Saddle: Kris Holm ‘Freeride’ Unicycle Saddle - Blue
Seatpost: Kris Holm ‘Adjustable’ Seatpost - (27.2)
Seatpost Clamp: Kris Holm ‘Doublebolt’ Seatpost Clamp - Black
Frame: 29" Kris Holm ‘Aluminium’ Unicycle Frame with disc brake mount
Wheel-size: 29" (700c)
Tyre: (UPDATED FROM PURCHASE): Schwalbe big-apple 29"
Rim: 29" Kris Holm ‘Freeride’ Rim
Spokes: Black Stainless Steel with nickel plated brass nipples (14G)
Hub: Kris Holm ‘Moment’ ISIS Hub
Cranks: Kris Holm ‘Spirit’ ISIS Cranks - 127/150mm (Dual Hole, disk brake compatible)
Pedals: Kris Holm ‘Studded’ Plastic Pedals - Clear

Where are you based?
Just to get an idea of the shipping cost.

Eugene is in Oregon. Pacific North West.

@Pierrox, you have gotta be grimacing by now.

It’s a nice uni. I couldn’t keep that tire on the bead though.

Oh well, it is indeed a big country hey. :slight_smile:

Is this sold or still available

Still available; I’ve had inquiries, but nobody has made a concrete offer. It sounds like everyone that emailed wants a knobby tire.

Still Available

Is your unicycle still available? Will the frame accommodate a 3" tire that comes with the new KH 29ers?
kb5962@hotmail.com

Update: Also includes original 2.3" muni tire

Digging deep in a closet I found the original ExiWolf 2.3" muni tire that was on this when I bought it, so the purchaser would receive that as well as the road-style tire I’ve got on it for commuting. I would be willing to have my local shop swap that tire back on before shipping, if preferred.

Several people has asked whether it would fit that 3" tires that KH is shipping now; the opening between the forks is 3.25" so it looks like a 3" would fit, but I can’t guarantee that since I’ve never run one.

would you be willing to call me to chat about your unicycle?
kevin Bowlin 951-323-4174 Temecula, Ca.

Interested in your unicycle and don’t mind the street tire but do have some questions. Can you call me?
Kevin Bowlin
951-323-4174

Still Available?

Hi just wondering if your 29" is still for sale?

Yes, this is still available as of 6/29. I did find the original 2.3" offroad tire, so that would come with it. Several people have asked if the frame will fit a 3" tire, but apparently it will not.

If you are interested, you are welcome to post here but also please private-message me as well.

I’ll take it at your asking price

Hi,
I’ll take this immediately at your asking price. I’ll ship it out here to San Francisco.

Ben (Flemming)

Still available as of 7/7/15

Amazingly (to me at least) this is still unsold. Asking $495 + actual shipping from Eugene Oregon (probably around $50 for nearby states). Includes both road-style & offroad-style tires; I’ll have my local shop mount whichever tire you prefer prior to shipping. I don’t do much business on ebay these days, but to confirm that I’m trustworthy see my profile at:

Feel free to contact me directly at unimike @ cartos . com with questions.

Thanks!