26/29” Triton titanium unicycle with 29” wheel, Mad4One cranks, ti pedals, and carbon flatfish saddle

SOLD!

Hello, UniBri here! I haven’t been on this site in many years! I gave up on unicycling after a back injury but kept my most prized unicycle with the hopes of someday getting back into it. Unfortunately, my back is only getting worse, so I’m selling all that I have in the unicycle department!

Pictures include the last time it was built (different CF saddle), plus the separate parts as they are now, and the blueprints from Triton.

Triton custom 26-29” (double) titanium frame
29” Velocity Blunt SL wheel with purple Mad4One 32H hub and purple nipples, black spokes
Mad4One purple cranks, 125 mm ISIS, marketed by Marco Vitale as “light road/race” cranks.
NNC Carbon Flatfish saddle (+ plastic frame and foam taken from Chris Holmes saddle, no cover), Kris Holmes seat post.
Twenty6 Predator Pedals (red with purple pins), ti axle, and lots of spare black pins (I also have these pedals in purple and pink, could sell them separately!)
Specialized Renegade 29 x 1.95” tire and a spare tube
Spare small pieces and tools.

If you are interested or have questions, please email me, as I do not check this website anymore and I’m not sure if I would get emails of its notifications. Bwright_back@yahoo.com

$900 including shipping to CONUS and insurance for up to $900. I’ll likely use UPS unless I find a cheaper shipping service. Venmo or PayPal Friends/Family (or buyer pays fees with PayPal protected).

Google Link to photos

6 Likes

Hi Bri I am ready to pay you with Paypal I checked them yesterday to see how friends and family works ?

If the pedals are all the same size purple is probably the best choice

I should ask about why so many Brake mounting studs ? 4 pair
I have Magura rim brakes they only need 2 studs looks like it fits 4 different wheel sizes Not that a uni needs brakes but did you ever use
the brake studs ? or have other wheels with machined sidewall for rim brake ?

When you are ready

Hi @UnicycleRepairman, I removed your email and phone numbers from your message, please send them by personal message instead (click the user’s avatar, then Message) :slight_smile:

1 Like

sold!

2 Likes