24 X 3.00 Intense MUni Tires On Sale Now!!!

i was looking at the message and i had the question is where to actually purchase it cause i dont see how to do that. i started my municycling today and the wheel that comes with the municycle i want is said not to do well(Duro Wildlife) so i want one of these. thanks for the ad.

also another question is how do u change the tires?

You can contact Colin at: http://uniproshop.com/

Not sure how many he has left but it’s not many. I think the price is also less than advertised on the website, but call or email him to find out. I need a few more for backup, because when they’re gone, that’s it! And I do NOT want to go back to duro, and God save me from the gutless gazz! Flimsiest sidewalls ever! :astonished:

Ya what MuniAddict said. Contact Colin for ordering. His contact info can be found at www.uniproshop.com. Since there are only a few left the price has went up to $39.95. Have fun and good luck. As far as changing the tire, I’m sure you can search the forum and find instructions as it’s pretty easy. Or any bike shop would do it for a small fee.

I’m already working Santa over for a Coker for Christmas, so a Muni is out of the question for now… But anybody have a guess as to whether I could cram one of these on my old 24" Schwinn? I guess that’s two questions – would the rim hold it, and would it fit in the frame?

First post? Welcome to the forums! Although I don’t have a real answer for you, I doubt the tire would fit in a Schwinn. Highly doubt it.

Thank you very much. I know it’s only May, but I’ll spend the next six months obsessing over the Coker… Or is it now a KH29?? I’ve ridden for 30 years, but never put in much distance, since I was on a 24" wheel. Now that I see some fairly serious distance is an option, I’m planning to get back in riding shape over the next few months and then splurge for a new machine for my Christmas present. Reading a lot here about the relative merits of each, though I’m not sure I see a consensus.

Thanks for the welcome!