24" Surly Conundrum champagne frame with saddle and septets

Bought this frame and seatpost on craigslist recently just for the Large Marge rim. Since I already have a black 24” Surly Conundrum, there’s no need for a second one. :slight_smile:

Some scratches, but in great condition. I don’t think the previous owner used it much. Comes with a shim that fits the seatpost/seat provided (not sure what the exact measurement is, but I can provide measurements tomorrow if requested. It’s either a 27.2mm or a 22.2 shim). Also comes with assembly instruction, warranty information, bearing shims (40mm and 41.28mm), and a Surly Constrictor seat post clamp. Decals are in perfect condition.

$350 + shipping

Forgot to mention this…my profile says I’m in Santa Cruz, CA, but I’ll actually be shipping from Ashland, OR (97520). If interested, provide me with your shipping zip code so I can give you a shipping estimate.

If only there was a better 24" tire.

It’s crazy what these go for.

NurseBen was looking for a Conundrum 24 recently, that is his best chance. Somebody should text him :wink:

Specialized is coming out with a fat 24" Ground Control tire is a few weeks. I am definitely getting one if those. I love the regular Ground Control. I expect that eventually more fat 24" tires to come out.

Changing the price to $325 + shipping OBO

See PM

Closed thread.